Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 05-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 1050goat,another great member.

Thanks Dave for the great deal on the new TRW's.Now i can start to build my 455 stroker.:cool: :oogle:

Old 05-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Senior Chief

Yep, Dave is a great guy to deal with.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Dave is....

PY's best kept secret! Very Pontiac savvy and honest as the day is long. What a rare combination in today's world. Best of luck in your new business, Dave. Not that you'll need it! Take care. Ron

"Gas is STILL your cheapest thrill!"

Your opinion of me is none of my business.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

have known Dave and his dad,Jim for years.great people.they will always have my business.

Old 05-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via Yahoo to Ken -Ace- Brewer

David is a great guy. And great to do buisness with. He is also a distributer for our Tomahawk rods!! I would recomend him to anyone.

Be Cool,
Ace

Old 05-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Does Dave have a shop? sorry just haven't heard of him before.

D.S.R.E. Your NW Pontiac Street/Strip Engine Builder, Specializing in Cylinder Head,Intake Manifold,and Exhaust Manifold Porting services and Building the Most Efficient stock rebuilds to Hi HP Pump Gas and Race Combinations for Pontiac,Buicks,Olds,FE Fords,385 Series and HP Gen 3 and 4 LS engines!
2006 silvy Z71 4X4,383 LS 600+hp NA
Shared Toy-66 Lemans 470cid by me 537hp 580tq-manifolds, 570hp 590tq-2"headers,custom cam,rpm intake, mild e-heads, Looks stock ;-}
Old 05-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via Yahoo to Ken -Ace- Brewer

Dave is the owner of Hillard Performance. Based in Ohio.

Be Cool,
Ace

Old 05-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Larry - Glad your happy with the deal...enjoy and keep us posted on your build.

convgto, Ron, Warbird, & Ace - Thanks for the extra feedback..much too kind.

440GP69 - I do have a shop as Ace posted. It's just me and my Dad. He mainly rebuilds carbs and transmissions, does some tuning, and sells cars and parts. He also spends lots of time on the phone giving advice...He'd be retired in Florida by now if he could charge for it. I have the machine shop and 99% of everything I build is Pontiac....which is what I should be doing right now, especially since some of the guys that posted are also customers waiting on their engines. oops. later.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Dave's not one to toot his own horn, but remember he's also the one who stepped up and made sure Brian D'Amico's GTO got put together when Brian ran into some hard times during his divorce.

Dave is a stand-up guy, and a credit to the hobby (or business, in his case). :)

Old 05-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

OH Good Glad to hear it , i didn't put 2 & 2 together ive seen his car run on you tube, he beat cliff r in the finals! its nice to hear of a good shop outside the normal 4 or 5 you always hear! Good Job Dave!

D.S.R.E. Your NW Pontiac Street/Strip Engine Builder, Specializing in Cylinder Head,Intake Manifold,and Exhaust Manifold Porting services and Building the Most Efficient stock rebuilds to Hi HP Pump Gas and Race Combinations for Pontiac,Buicks,Olds,FE Fords,385 Series and HP Gen 3 and 4 LS engines!
2006 silvy Z71 4X4,383 LS 600+hp NA
Shared Toy-66 Lemans 470cid by me 537hp 580tq-manifolds, 570hp 590tq-2"headers,custom cam,rpm intake, mild e-heads, Looks stock ;-}
Old 05-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Senior Chief

I have met Dave and he seems to be a very honest person. He was willing to talk to me on his busy saturday about some work for me. Once I get the money I will most definitely take my stuff to him.

Old 05-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Landis-formerly Jegstek
PY's best kept secret! Very Pontiac savvy and honest as the day is long. What a rare combination in today's world. Best of luck in your new business, Dave. Not that you'll need it! Take care. Ron

Especially in Ohio! Sorry couldn't resist! Dave has always seemed very knowledgable and helpful on the boards. I believe he is an up and comming builder. I mean that in the sense of becoming well know on a national level. I hope things are going well with your new buisness Dave. :)

Old 05-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk'nInjun
Especially in Ohio! Sorry couldn't resist! Dave has always seemed very knowledgable and helpful on the boards. I believe he is an up and comming builder. I mean that in the sense of becoming well know on a national level. I hope things are going well with your new buisness Dave. :)
better to be a Buckeye than just some nut! lol Seriously..Dave and his father Jim are probably the only reason that we still fool with these old Pontiacs. Their knowledge and insight have given me a new level of respect for the traditional Pontiac and what you can actually "wring out" of the factory pieces. Give Dave some trick stuff and stand back! I've personally watched their engines trailer some of the "best". I'm sure the business will do just fine. Ron

"Gas is STILL your cheapest thrill!"

Your opinion of me is none of my business.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Landis-formerly Jegstek
better to be a Buckeye than just some nut! lol Seriously..Dave and his father Jim are probably the only reason that we still fool with these old Pontiacs. Their knowledge and insight have given me a new level of respect for the traditional Pontiac and what you can actually "wring out" of the factory pieces. Give Dave some trick stuff and stand back! I've personally watched their engines trailer some of the "best". I'm sure the business will do just fine. Ron

If you are impleying i'm "just some nut", well....................... you could be right!