Old 12-25-2011, 07:34 PM

Default 1970 GTO Judge,4spd, FACTORY A/C

Hi to all and wish everyone a happy holiday season.
Many of you probably saw my car listed on ebay a few weeks back. I am offering it for sale because of health issues. I have MS and I no longer drive and I have reached a point where I can't even change the oil. I got this car from Ram4King, Don White about 11/2 years ago. It is everything he said it was and he can add anything he would care to say. It is Sierra Yellow with a Sandlewood interior, green/yellow/white stripes which is quite rare for a Judge. Additionally, it is very rare because it is a Ram Air car with a 4 spd and factory A/C. I have hand written documentation from Fred Simmonds attesting to that fact. It is documented with two original build sheets and PHS. The motor and trans are original, and the motor was superbly rebuilt by Paul Spotts. The car runs flawlessly and is very strong. If seriously interested PM or email me with a phone number and I will be more than happy to discuss it. The car truly deserves to be driven,shown, and enjoyed.
Asking 70K.

Old 12-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ziggy,

Sorry to hear about your health. Merry Christmas and best of luck with your sale. It is a great car.

Old 12-26-2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weranc55 View Post
Ziggy,

Sorry to hear about your health. Merry Christmas and best of luck with your sale. It is a great car.
Thanks, one never knows what tomorrow will bring so enjoy every day.