The Body Shop TECH General questions that don't fit in any other forum

Old 06-21-2020, 09:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Steve, if you're interested I'll be glad to talk with you about some options. I've learned it's not worth the trouble to post detailed responses.
PM me for a phone number if you like.
Steve

Old 06-22-2020, 08:26 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I think detailed responses are very helpful. I know I look through a lot of threads and learn whatever I can. Just because people dont respond doesnt mean that they are not looking or that they dont care. Part of what a forum is for, I think.

Old 06-22-2020, 10:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Then I suggest someone fix the time-out issue. It's all ready been established that others have had the same problem for well over a year now.

Old 03-19-2022, 11:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Steve,

I would consider using lead as filler in this area. The factory used lead back when these cars were built and of course body shops used it a lot in past years although it is somewhat a lost art there are still those who still use it, mainly because it is superior to modern body filler in certain applications. I am not experienced in body repair and paint and I have never used lead but I know there are some that do even on this board. You might be able to find a you tube video on the process. No special tools are needed just learning the process and maybe some practice.

Old 06-11-2023, 06:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have had the same experience guys not willing to give a detailed response, give me a call I will explain. Then if you remember even a third of what the guy said he helped one guy maybe. But a detailed response no memory required, and you help many.