Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2021, 03:31 PM
Suspended

Default The 69 to 72 Grand Prix frame..

I found out an interesting thing about the 69 to 72 Pontiac grand Prix.. The 69-72 GP and the 68 to 72 Chevrolet el Camino both share the same frame. The A.O. Smith 1942 frame.
This frame is massive. I always wondered why the el Camino and the GP from these years were always my favorite handling car.
John DeLorean must of battelled to get to use that Chevrolet frame.. I'll never forget driving the 70 GP for the first time. It had a 455 th400. Wow what a car!! It was fast but just as importantly, that car handled just as good as any of the Mercedes, BMW or other euro cruisers of the day..

I bought a 69 el Camino three years ago. I love this car, its everything I always wanted. Now its time to look for a 69-72 GP.. That car was always one of my favorites.. The interiors of those cars are so beautiful...

Just wanting to brake they ice on here.. This is the reason I signed up for this forum... thank you..

Last edited by 389; 04-25-2022 at 05:43 PM.