SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Old 08-07-2008, 06:46 PM

Default 83 Trans Am

1983 Trans Am.305 crossfire,700r4 trans,T-Tops that DO NOT leak,Interior MINT condition Grey Velour,4 Wheel Disc Brakes,3.23 Posi-BRAND NEW EATON Cone type center section/gears original,has 4 Z28 rims on it off 1983 Z28,tires o.k. .Has tilt wheel,power windows.Has left front fender damage by drivers door,drivers door also has damage at front of door at fender.Body has some rust,not bad ,SOLID car. The bad : car has sat for a year and runs rough,but runs moves and drives.Did some quick parts swapping and a cap and rotor helped,found also bad ign wires and plugs old.......Car located in northeastern Illinois. Asking $1200.00 May sell car minus motor/trans and/or non posi center section for substantially less as a "roller"....... E-mail at jrrgto@yahoo.com for phone # and more info...Thanks,John.

Old 08-24-2008, 05:25 PM

Well I found the build sheet in the pillar trim.This car is a WS6 with some nice options.The broadcast sheet is quite interesting ! Anyways I just sold the car to an ecstatic new owner with big plans. Thank you for letting me post this car thread,it helped to sell the car !