Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 06-13-2004, 05:19 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Guys,

I have posted another "please help" article in this area. 2 PY members have responded to my help needed, and I can't seem to get in touch with them.

If they read this, could you please let me know of any info obtained, even if its bad?

I also may need some legal advise to see what I should/can/may do? I have already submitted a fraud claim with the US GOV. on-line. What else should I do? I'm very tempted to go to Michigan myself, but I know where that may get me!

I continue to call Mike to see if he'll make good on my purchase, just keep leaving messages. I have all mailings associated with this purchase, even a recipt from Mike stating items and package price.

Anything, anyone has to offer, I'm all ears!!!!!!!

I do have his new #, different from what I've given the members. I don't know what I can post or can't? I'd like to give his house # on here, and maybe whoever reads it, may give Mike a call on my behalf. Let me know if you would like to call Mike? Maybe if hassled enough, he'll get the point, not to mess with good Pontiac people?!?!?!?

Thanks,

Adam

'67 Lemans Convertible...400, 4-spd, 3:23's
'67 Lemans HT...468, T-400, 9", currently being TUBBED!.....SELLING
'67 GTO HT...SOLD.............
'68 GTO Convertible...400, T-400, 12-bolt...SOLD.....
'70 R/A III Formula...Under Construction.....SOLD......
Old 06-13-2004, 05:19 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Guys,

I have posted another "please help" article in this area. 2 PY members have responded to my help needed, and I can't seem to get in touch with them.

If they read this, could you please let me know of any info obtained, even if its bad?

I also may need some legal advise to see what I should/can/may do? I have already submitted a fraud claim with the US GOV. on-line. What else should I do? I'm very tempted to go to Michigan myself, but I know where that may get me!

I continue to call Mike to see if he'll make good on my purchase, just keep leaving messages. I have all mailings associated with this purchase, even a recipt from Mike stating items and package price.

Anything, anyone has to offer, I'm all ears!!!!!!!

I do have his new #, different from what I've given the members. I don't know what I can post or can't? I'd like to give his house # on here, and maybe whoever reads it, may give Mike a call on my behalf. Let me know if you would like to call Mike? Maybe if hassled enough, he'll get the point, not to mess with good Pontiac people?!?!?!?

Thanks,

Adam

Old 06-13-2004, 09:38 PM

I can try and get a hold of one of the guys on another pontiac site for you. Good luck with your dilemna.
David.

Old 06-13-2004, 11:13 PM

try the michigan attny gen office

moderator is a glorified word for an unappreciated prick..................

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former." --Albert Einstein

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill
Old 06-14-2004, 12:28 PM

Thanks guys for replying! I did contact the MI attorney general, and posted a complaint. I just hope that doesn't end the possibility of getting my parts?

I have never been burned by a Pontiac guy, whether by swap meets or internet! Mike is making it difficult to purchase items via internet. Thats means any of us that sell parts, will have more of a difficult time with trust issues, from our purchasers. The more people get burned, the less they stick their necks out!

All I want is my parts! No ill will towards Mike. If someone can get my parts, I'll gladly pay whatever shipping is needed, and a gratuity if necessary. Let me know if interested?

Thanks,

Adam

Old 06-15-2004, 07:53 PM

Signman - I dealt with a Mike Carr from 1305 N. Hurd Rd. Ortinville MI. 48462 248-628-5896, for the purchase of a 1972 deck lid. I sent a personal check and after two weeks of continuous
calling, I finally spoke to his wife and learned that Mike had a death in the family and also had some personal health issues. The good news is that his father-in-law packaged up my deck lid and shipped it via Greyhoung within two days. The part was in great condition when received.

Old 06-16-2004, 05:06 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Herder,

Thanks for the reply. I've been waiting since Oct. 03, I have also heard that Mike had a hip replaced, is getting divorced, you mentioned someone dying, etc. I'm no fool. When 4 different people, who don't know each other, have 4 different stories for what has happened, you kinda mistrust what Mike/wife has stated! BTW, Mike himself told me, he has part of his lung removed.

So what do you think? I also have received half of my package deal. Yes is was in good shape, but I want my his/hers!!! I'm very lonely with out it!!! LOL!

I just keep hoping it will come. Have patience, it will happen! But 8 months!

Adam

Old 06-23-2004, 05:53 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Guys,

I need some help. Mike's new # is...810-724-3688. I'd appreciate it if any and all interested parties call him on my behalf! If unsure if I'm for real, I have all associated mailings, responses, and recipts from postal money orders sent.

I'm now hearing that he may have sold my his/hers setup, thinking he had 2? I've addressed this on the messages I've left at above #. No response. He offers no options. I've asked for other parts in trade, money returned, anything, but no response! This has been going on since Oct 03!

I've been vending Pontiacs for over 15 yrs at Englishtown, NJ, and have never screwed anyone over! Please help me if you can. I can't get anywhere on my own!

Thanks,

Adam

Old 07-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Sorry Adam, did'nt see Mike Carr at the GTO Nats, although it was'nt very far from his house, and he has a ton of GTO parts. JOHN

76 GP LJ 400 4BBL T400
78 Chevy 1/2 Ton Truck
Oh yea I love my wife very much
For some reason it got erased when I put it here last time!!!!!! hmmmmmmmm
Old 07-22-2004, 01:45 AM

I dealt with guy 7 months ago and also had a hard time getting my parts. I had a police officer in the area where Mike lives offer his help. Get on classical pontiac and look under feedback for Mike Carr I think you could get his email address there.

Old 07-22-2004, 09:15 AM

Send a message via AIM to 62 Prix

Interesting Post. This has nothing to do with this Mike Carr person. But anyway here is my story. I purchased fenders for my 40 Ford Deluxe Coupe from a guy in South Carolina. Sent the money order on 4/22/04 he cashed it on 4/30/04. He's not answering any of my emails, phone calls and even the registered letter I sent. I was told by the court to file a small claims they will send him a registered letter but then it's my problem to get the money back and I would have 6 years to do that in. Any other ideas of what I should do. This guy has taken a lot of people's money and I'd like to see him fry....

Thanks appreciate you letting me ask the question on your post....

Diane

Old 07-26-2004, 10:50 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Diane,

I would contact the attorney general for S. Carolina and file a complaint. If money was sent postal money order, file those charges also. You my want to contact the local police and see if anyone would intervein on your behalf? Never know?

Still haven't resolved my issue, but may have info. that my his/hers setup is still around! That would be a plus!

Good luck,

Adam

Old 08-06-2004, 05:28 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Adam - just out of curiosity, what e-mail address do you have for Mike Carr.

I might be able to help you out.

2008 GMC Sierra Denali 2WD Crew, L92 6L80E, Silver w/ Ebony guts, 14.26 @ 98
Old 08-07-2004, 05:01 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Lloyd,

Problem is that since our Oct.03 dealing, he has lost his house, and the e-mail address may be invalid, along with his actual address. It used to be "SnowMan8910@aol.com". Seeing this..."snowman", do ya think I should have been skeptical???!!!

Thats what I have, besides the latest phone #'s I've listed. Thanks Lloyd for posting!

Adam

Old 09-02-2004, 02:18 PM

Could this be the same Mike that you are looking for ? He has a bunch of ads on the Milandragway.com board.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/threa...&lp=1094127516

Dennis

Old 09-05-2004, 10:08 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Dennis,

Its very possible! Since I can't varify any name, address or phone #, I don't know? I have spoken with his wife lately, and she told me she would take my stuff to the shipper. I hope this will happen!

I'd really like to get my hands on him, but not a good idea! Good thing MI isn't that close to me!

Thanks,

Adam

Old 11-01-2004, 05:34 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Well, figured a little update was in order. To this day, I still haven't received my his/hers setup! Oct. 2003 money sent!

I have relentlessly called, e-mailed, and hoped and prayed! Nothing!

I have actually spoken to his wife, who asked me to locate shipping places that would package also, I happily agreeded to. Tried to give the shippers info., nobody would return my calls!

I also actually spoke to Mike himself! Holly Crap! I believe by mistake, he picked up the phone. He offered no excuse to why he hasn't sent, but reassured me, he has my stuff. Also mentioned sending it out that week. This was a month ago!!!

W T F should I do? I already contacted the attorney general and filed charges. Have just updated the Postal fraud charges today. They sent a notification to re-send if not resolved in 45 days, this was from July!

I've given him every chance to make good on this! What else should I do? I know what I want to do, but can't see jail as a viable option!

Any advice appreciated again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, by the way, his home # is 810-724-3688, cell # is 248-245-1663. Please feel free to call and let him know, I'm not alone! He has no right to screw any of us! I have done nothing but send his money and wait!

Old 11-06-2004, 11:27 AM

So,it turned out to be him,afterall. That i kinda shady,using multiple names,to post stuff. Stay on top of it,theres probably more people out there who`s been ripped off by him.

Good luck.
Dennis

Old 11-06-2004, 12:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Id buy a plane ticket and fly there and get it myself. There is no way he is going to send it at this point. How long does it take to drive to a UPS place and ship a package? Takes me an hour at the most total driving time and waiting in line at the place. Guy is either a con artist or a lazy POS.