Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 11-07-2004, 01:47 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to SGTGTO

Signman,

I live in Grand Rapids, MI. If ya come up this way to get your part and you want some muscle to go with i'd gladly go Just think.. you could also visit some of the cool speedshops in the Detroit area while your at it... you could make a vacation out of it!

Old 11-07-2004, 03:29 AM

I have dealt with this jerk before and it took me a few months to get my parts. Thanks to a police officer in the Detroit area that helped me out. Thanks for listing his phone number, I work night shift and I will call him around 3 a.m. to ask him where your parts are. If he does not answer I guess I will have to keep trying.

Old 11-11-2004, 06:47 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Firebird,

Do you still know of this officer? Even with all of the avenues I've exhausted, I still don't have my parts. Hows the phone calls going?

Dennis,

Yhep its him! I guess you saw what I did at Milan's site! Oh well! He tried to post on Classical, where I still have the orig. ad that I purchased from. The actual morning he posted, I mailed his new address...NEW2YOU64@AOL.COM and told him, that if he didn't send my stuff, I was going to post next to every ad he did. And continued to state this for every site I found him on...Milan, Gas Pump Classics, etc. I did just that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bon. Joe,

I've thought of doing just that soooooooo many times! He's not worth me getting into trouble. I agree, he's a lazy POS! Even his wife doesn't understand why he won't send? I now have his kids and wife so frustrated with him, they're constantly pushing to get my stuff out! I hope so.

sgtgto,

If I do plan an ass whoopn' trip, thanks for the muscle! From what I've been told by some members and his wife, he's nothing. Frail, tried, and like this way before his time. I think at 6'1" and 250lbs, my impression would be unforgotten by Mike! Thanks for the offer!

Like I've stated before, if anyone would like to get this for me, I'll pay whatever shipping is needed, and something to the obtainer if wanted.

'67 Lemans Convertible...400, 4-spd, 3:23's
'67 Lemans HT...468, T-400, 9", currently being TUBBED!.....SELLING
'67 GTO HT...SOLD.............
'68 GTO Convertible...400, T-400, 12-bolt...SOLD.....
'70 R/A III Formula...Under Construction.....SOLD......
Old 11-13-2004, 06:18 AM

this guy helped me out a year ago, here is his email address he is a police officer in the Detroit area t_grzywacz@hotmail.com

Old 11-13-2004, 12:41 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Firebird,

He contacted me also, back when I orig. posted this. We spoke on phone, I explained the situation and sent some of the mailings from Mike to myself. He said he contact me back in a week or so.

I have never heard back from him? I tried mailing him, nothing. Sent some other mailings, asking if something was wrong, or I did something wrong?, nothing.

I appreciated him contacting, offering help, for my benefit. But still can't figure why he never responded back?

Tom if your around, feel free to mail me back.

Thanks,

Adam

Old 11-14-2004, 08:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

the only way he can check his email is in the squad car,his home pc is still down and he is dealing with other problems right now so if he doesnt respond dont be suprised,if you email me direct i can call and leave a message for him to call you

1 69 gto 4 speed
1 69 gto judge
1 75 ta
1 79 formula
1 80 formula
1 81 ta
1 89 formula
1 96 ta
1 66 mustang
1 84 mustang
1 89 25th anniv mustang convert
kaysersuzuki@yahoo.com
Old 11-14-2004, 08:15 AM
Ultimate Warrior

just for clarification im speaking about tom in detroit

1 69 gto 4 speed
1 69 gto judge
1 75 ta
1 79 formula
1 80 formula
1 81 ta
1 89 formula
1 96 ta
1 66 mustang
1 84 mustang
1 89 25th anniv mustang convert
kaysersuzuki@yahoo.com
Old 11-14-2004, 10:26 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Well, a lot of stuff has been going on at Milan's web site. After posting all negitive stuff about what has happened, Mike replies that he has offered a refund many times, and I haven't taken it! Not true.

He finally e-mailed me directly this morning, stating that he sent a refund. If this is true, I'll gladly post when I cash it.

It just sucks, waiting for this long, for a part I've been wanting for longer! Now the search continues. There was always a glimmer of hope, that maybe I would still get it. I guess I was wrong.

Thanks