Old 05-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default WTB: Collar for 1968 Wood Steering Wheel

Looking for a nice original collar for a 1968 wood grained/sport steering wheel. It's the piece that fits between the steering wheel and the column and attaches with 3 screws. These were silver satin finished.

Old 05-06-2020, 07:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi Jeff, Hope you and the family are well. Been a long time. Give Ron Johnson a call at Potomac Pontiac for your steering collar, he should be able to fix you up.

Tim john---

Old 05-06-2020, 08:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim john View Post
Hi Jeff, Hope you and the family are well. Been a long time. Give Ron Johnson a call at Potomac Pontiac for your steering collar, he should be able to fix you up.

Tim john---
Yes, it’s been a while. We’re all good here. Hope things are well with you and yours. I think of you every time someone asks me about my Hurst wheels. Thanks for the lead on the collar. I’ve bought things from him previously but never thought to ask him about this.