SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:12 PM

Default 1 of 2 64 gto's 4 sale

selling one or the other but not both.
#1-post coupe, pearl white,crager ss,aqua interior.400 4bbl,m20,3.73 12 bolt.built late sept 63. motor,body,interior done 10 years ago.still looks good.new clutch,i think oil pump has dirt in it for pressure all of a sudden dont want to stay above 10 psi after warm up.also has maniford leak(very loud).$18,000 firm

#2-hardtop,needs to be finished,frame redone,stainless brake,fuel lines,all new stock brakes.new every thing but rear lower control arms.replaced w/stock not redone orginals.all work done 10 years ago.body needs some work but not rusty,orginal 389 tri-power,4 speed, 3.90,cameo ivory,red interior.no motor or trans rebuilt 4.33 10 bolt rear have extra parts.$10,000

will also sell #2 with motor and trans from #1 for extra $3000 incudes all hoses and alum.radiator

heck will sell together and all extra parts,have wiring,trim,and some body & interior pieces from 3 parted cars. also a 63 sd 2x4 intake.$30,000

please feel free to ask ?'s may sell in any combo.pics in my gallery if need pic of something ill try to get it to you as fast as i can.serious only,i dont want to sell anything but i need to get some bills payed off.(still have my job,just lost all my overtime) so at least one has to go

again pics in my gallery.

Old 07-19-2009, 07:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink Oil pressure....

Just fixed my '64 with same issue. It was a bad oil filter...2 to 4 lbs when warm...80 when cold. She's fine now! Just an FYI. Good luck. Ron

"Gas is STILL your cheapest thrill!"

Your opinion of me is none of my business.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

No offense,but isn't this in the wrong section? You would do better in the FOR SALE section I would think. Larry B.