Old 10-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Hey guys, it is time.

I think i've pegged the needle on the fun factor with my Camaro. I now want to get back into a fullsize Pontiac. I'm looking to trade my '79 Z28 350/350 air car for a 63-66 Fullsize 2 door hardtop or convertible. I also am interested in 74-75 Grandville convertibles. Engine does not matter so numbers matching is not important. Air is definatly not important. I want a good running, driving car that does not need a bunch of work. I cannot trade up. I will trade down for the right car and cash.

Here is some info on my car.

79 Z28 Beige/tan 3rd rarest (unique) color that year.
New carpet, package tray, mats, door panels with hardware, shifter bezel, console box&lid
Refurbished "turbine" wheels that set the car off. New lugs and caps as well
New BFG radial T/A's (what other tire can you see on these cars?)
New Tank, sending unit, fuel pump, and rebuilt carb
Numbers matching car, only missing spare tire and jack
Complete tune up and brakes
New exhaust with turbo mufflers

There is more, it is not perfect but is a good solid car that all you have to do is get in and drive. The engine could use a detail and also could use new valve stem seal on the drivers side but that is it. I've enjoyed it but now it is time to move on. Here is a couple pictures. Oh, the car now has the license plate holder on the front and has the heavy carpeted mats from acc that match the carpet and have "Z28" stictched into them. PM for phone number and we can talk or send pics of your ride or offers to crystalrdamon@bellsouth.net and to let you know I value the car at $7500. Thanks for looking.

Damon.

Check out my sons blog, www.driftundertheradar.com

Old 10-23-2008, 06:47 PM
Senior Chief

Email Sent.

1969 GTO
1967 Bonneville 4 Dr Brougham 428
1967 Bonneville 2 dr
1959 Buick LeSabre 2dr