Garage Sale Any NON-Pontiac related item you want to buy-sell-trade or giveaway!

Old 05-09-2022, 05:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Blueprint / drawings cabinet free!

Have three blueprint / drawings cabinets; each with 5 drawers approximately 45 x 32 x 2 inches deep. Metal frame with masonite shelves and cardboard drawers.

Have disposed of most of my original carburetor drawings, and no longer need these cabinets. Used them in my business for over 40 years.

These are absolutely FREE (I really detest throwing anything away), BUT LOCAL PICKUP ONLY at the World Headquarters of The Carburetor Shop in Eldon, Missouri.

One drawer was damaged when I bought these, and it still is; other than that, good condition.

573-392-7378 (9-12, 1-4 Mon-Tues central time).

Jon.

"The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one given to you by your neighbor".

If you truly believe that "one size fits all" try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!

Owner of The Carburetor Shop, LLC (of Missouri).

Current caretaker of the remains of Stromberg Caburetor, and custodian of the existing Carter and Kingston carburetor drawings.
Old 05-10-2022, 08:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Theyre kinda big but may make good parts storage for someone. We had about 6 of those cabinets in my former office (construction co.). Now everything is done on the computer not sure they are even relevant anymore.

Old 05-10-2022, 09:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I should have described them as "flat files".

All kinds of things that need to be stored flat: posters, pictures, artwork, drawings, blueprints, magazine ads, just to name a few. And for our lady members: doilies, tablecloths, afghans, table runners, etc.

When I was a youngster, I loved to do the "paint-by-numbers" (only "art" skill I possess). These would have been ideal for storing a canvas with wet paint.

I paid over $1,000 for these things about 35~40 years ago, and just really hate to throw them away.

And yes, they do take up some space.

Jon

If you truly believe that "one size fits all" try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!

Current caretaker of the remains of Stromberg Caburetor, and custodian of the existing Carter and Kingston carburetor drawings.
Old 05-11-2022, 07:26 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I am with you on that. If you run out of patience, you may try a good will. I picked up some regular file cabinets there for next to nothing a few months ago. They may take something like that off your hands.

Old 05-21-2022, 08:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

These are no longer available.

Jon

Old 05-27-2022, 07:51 PM
Boost Engineer

I got some of them when Holley carb went out of business years ago in Michigan.
They work great on small parts.......I used cat food cans to organize the parts.

Agree, big & heavy suckers but if you have the space they work great for organization.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.