National Events Events that normally draw audiences from more than a 10 state range

Old 07-11-2017, 08:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to kylek350
Default Chicago area caravan to Norwalk?

Anyone from the Chicago area interested in forming a caravan to Norwalk from 8/3 to 8/6? I'll be driving my '70 Tempest and my friend Robb Freeman will be trailering his '26 Pontiac. We plan to stick to a lot of the backroads.

• 1951 Chieftain Deluxe Eight 4-Door Sedan - Saturn Gold, Hydra-Matic - Hibernating since 1969
Old 07-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Robb Freeman! There is a blast from past! Tell him Norm from 'ol CP says hello! Best of luck with your trip!