Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2022, 04:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Any PY Pontiac Fans in NW Georgia?

I moved here 3+ years ago from the Jacksonville, Fla area. The old car hobby there was very active and just before moving away, I became a member of the Dixie Chapter of POCI, a great group that always had something going on. I've been on the hunt for a similar group in NW Georgia. So far no luck. Population is pretty sparse. I'm guessing there just aren't many Pontiac owners nearby looking to form a group but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here.

I know there is a GTOAA chapter in the Atlanta area but that is too far away for me. There is a POCI chapter in the Nashville area, even further away.

Anyway, I'm wondering if any PY members live in this area and have an interest in forming some sort of group and meeting up for events. The area would roughly be defined by;

Chattanooga to Cleveland, TN, to Blue Ridge, GA, to Jasper, GA, to Calhoun, GA, and back to Chattanooga.

Obviously, anybody living just outside that boundary would be close enough if they cared to participate.