Old 03-09-2024, 01:16 AM

Default 61-64 full size convertible top and related available

I have some odds and ends left over from my '63 Bonneville. I purchased these new from Ames in 2004. They are still in original box or sealed in original plastic bags, as noted. My upholsterer wanted to use materials from his suppliers, and I didn't argue. So, these are all new and untouched. Prices are as stated plus applicable UPS or FedEx shipping (quoted later, depending upon destination):

(1) Kee top and plastic rear curtain, 21 White/Black Superior, fits 61-64 Bonneville, Catalina, Star Chief. Top and curtain are in the original box, still folded. I opened the box last year to verify suppleness of the vinyl. The manufacture/packing date stamped on the box is Apr 12, 2004, which jibes with my recollection of when I ordered this. As listed above, this is a white vinyl top, with black underside. Top has been stored (in the box, as I say) inside my home (i.e., has not been cold nor subjected to high heat or humidity) since delivery to me in 2004. - $250

(1) Set top pads, black w/white foam, 65". These are in the original plastic from Ames. They should be equivalent to Ames part #PH160. These came with the top and rear curtain, as I recall, as part of their kit, purchased in 2004. These have been stored in the sealed plastic bag in the trunk of my car (yes, with the trunk lid closed!) in a heated garage since delivery to me in 2004. - $40

(1) Black top well, manufactured by PUI, identified as Ames part #PH165, purchased at the same time as the top & rear curtain and pads, in 2004. This is in a sealed plastic bag with air holes for breathability. Like the pads, this has been stored in the trunk of my car in a heated garage since delivery to me in 2004. - $50

I am located in Dix Hills, NY (on Long Island), zip code 11746. I travel back and forth to my office in Leesburg, VA, so depending upon timing, there may be a few days' delay in final shipment.

'63 Bonneville Convertible
'56 Safari
'82 Firebird SE