Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2010, 09:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I am looking at a 70's wiring diagram now, and I see a 16 gauge solid black wire which goes to the blower motor. Maybe try and make sure your heater/ac control switches are turned off, and check to see if it has power then. I know my blower only has the low speeds, and high, no OFF. But the heater selection on top has an off posistion which should turn it off.

Does your blower motor work? I know this wire seems awfully far away from the blower motor, but just something I has stumbled across so far....will keep looking.

Maybe to try and help some more info needed: You say this has power all the time...With key on or off? Maybe pull one fuse at a time to see what kills power to wire and let us know what the fuse was labeled for.

Where are you at with this car? I know this sounds crazy, but I love stuff like this with these older cars, Love trouble-shooting wiring stuff. Still trying to figure out your wipers working in reverse problem.