Old 11-18-2021, 01:59 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Picked up a pair of Classic industries doors

I’m fitting some new doors on the firebird I got from classic industries. So far no vw noticed the threaded boss that floats in the door frame for the hinges isn’t as “accurate” as the original. The old one basically fell into place. All in all I think they are going to work out. Anyone have any tips if they installed some new doors to share? I got the pair for 608 out the door. I couldn’t resist. Mine need skins due to dents.

Old 12-11-2021, 09:42 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Both doors on now and adjusted pretty good! No fenders on the car yet. Be prepared to run a thread chaser thru the hinge threads and I had to open up the door latch holes a tad. As far as gap comparison I don’t have much to go on. But all in all I’m happy with them.

The Following User Says Thank You to gobrdgo For This Useful Post: