Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 10-21-2003, 05:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Kevin Lee
1699 Lance Drive
Lawrenceburg TN 38464

Be careful when dealing with this guy! I won two of his ebay auctions on August 23rd and 24th 2003.(TCI flexplate and ATI balancer). He had a new Nunzis aluminum valley pan listed that did not meet its reserve. I emailed him and asked what his reserve was so I could possibly purchase it from him. I asked him for his phone number so I could call him directly. I also gave him my number in case he wanted to call me. He called and said that he had already relisted it and his reserve was $105.00. I told him I would buy it if he would end the auction early to send it with my other parts. He said he had another one he would sell me off ebay. I sent him a check for all three parts. The check was for $453.79. This included shipping for all three parts. Flexplate was 111.76 w/shipping. Balancer was $236.03 w/shipping. Valley pan was $105.00. He said he would ship valley pan with flexplate. I told him he could send all together. He recieved check on Sept 3rd or 4th. Check cleared Sept 8th. I didn't recieve parts until October 13th. I emailed him a few times after a few weeks. I didn't hear from him until Sept 20th. he said my stuff came back to him from UPS because I gave him a P.O.Box number and UPS can't deliver to a P.O.Box. I know this and asked him in an email before I sent my payment so I knew what address to give him. He told me UPS so I emailed him my street address. On my checks I only list my P.O.Box number. I emailed him back on the 21st. I figured I would have my stuff by the end of the week since it was all packaged and all he had to do was put a new label on it. One week went by. I sent an email. No response. The middle of the next week i send another one. He says he will tell them at home to send my stuff out. This was around the first of October. Sent more emails but no response. Told him I will file negative feedback and file complaint with postal inspector for mail fraud and also with ebay. He sends me a nasty email saying that I am wasting his time with a P.O.Box number and that I had won an auction last year for a balancer that I misinterpreted the balancer to be new and when I got it, it was used and I complained to him. He took care of the situation back then by relisting the balancer and selling it for me. So I guess now he is retaliating. On October 13th I recieve a box with my parts. The New balance and new flexplate are there but no valley pan. I emailed and asked if it was coming seperate and I get no response. I email again and tell him if I get no response from him I am going to Postmaster General and his states Attorney General and it was up to him to resolve this. I told him I either wanted the valley pan or my $105.00 back.He emails me a nasty letter and has now blocked any emails from me. This is the guy who was nasty when someone asked him some questions about an IA motor he had on ebay. I think Brian Baker or someone had asked some questons about it. Just be careful when dealing with this THIEF!!

Old 10-21-2003, 05:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Kevin Lee
1699 Lance Drive
Lawrenceburg TN 38464

Be careful when dealing with this guy! I won two of his ebay auctions on August 23rd and 24th 2003.(TCI flexplate and ATI balancer). He had a new Nunzis aluminum valley pan listed that did not meet its reserve. I emailed him and asked what his reserve was so I could possibly purchase it from him. I asked him for his phone number so I could call him directly. I also gave him my number in case he wanted to call me. He called and said that he had already relisted it and his reserve was $105.00. I told him I would buy it if he would end the auction early to send it with my other parts. He said he had another one he would sell me off ebay. I sent him a check for all three parts. The check was for $453.79. This included shipping for all three parts. Flexplate was 111.76 w/shipping. Balancer was $236.03 w/shipping. Valley pan was $105.00. He said he would ship valley pan with flexplate. I told him he could send all together. He recieved check on Sept 3rd or 4th. Check cleared Sept 8th. I didn't recieve parts until October 13th. I emailed him a few times after a few weeks. I didn't hear from him until Sept 20th. he said my stuff came back to him from UPS because I gave him a P.O.Box number and UPS can't deliver to a P.O.Box. I know this and asked him in an email before I sent my payment so I knew what address to give him. He told me UPS so I emailed him my street address. On my checks I only list my P.O.Box number. I emailed him back on the 21st. I figured I would have my stuff by the end of the week since it was all packaged and all he had to do was put a new label on it. One week went by. I sent an email. No response. The middle of the next week i send another one. He says he will tell them at home to send my stuff out. This was around the first of October. Sent more emails but no response. Told him I will file negative feedback and file complaint with postal inspector for mail fraud and also with ebay. He sends me a nasty email saying that I am wasting his time with a P.O.Box number and that I had won an auction last year for a balancer that I misinterpreted the balancer to be new and when I got it, it was used and I complained to him. He took care of the situation back then by relisting the balancer and selling it for me. So I guess now he is retaliating. On October 13th I recieve a box with my parts. The New balance and new flexplate are there but no valley pan. I emailed and asked if it was coming seperate and I get no response. I email again and tell him if I get no response from him I am going to Postmaster General and his states Attorney General and it was up to him to resolve this. I told him I either wanted the valley pan or my $105.00 back.He emails me a nasty letter and has now blocked any emails from me. This is the guy who was nasty when someone asked him some questions about an IA motor he had on ebay. I think Brian Baker or someone had asked some questons about it. Just be careful when dealing with this THIEF!!

Old 10-22-2003, 11:28 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I was going to jump on some heads he was selling on EBay but had second thoughts after I got his response to my questions. Find it's better not to deal with someone who gives you lip before you made the deal.

Old 10-22-2003, 06:24 PM

Kevin is a real jerk in my opinion. I was considering buying a couple of blocks from him and had the misfortune of speaking with him on the phone. It is unbelievable how rude and sarcastic this man is. Due to his attitude BEFORE selling me anything, I decided to pass on buying blocks from him.

Unfortunately, this is where my stupidity comes in...I bid for and won two items from him on eBay. I used Western Union's BidPay to send him a money order. They sent me a confirmation email and also sent one to him. I also followed up by sending him an email with a confirmation/tracking number for the money order. My history page with BidPay clearly shows that the money order was paid for and SENT to Kevin Lee aka kl045@cs.com. In EVERY email I sent to him, I always signed my name AND my phone number. Did he contact me? Did he contact me after I emailed him asking if he received the money order and asking him when he would ship my parts? Did he let me know there was a problem?

NO. NO. NO.

Nope. He filed a 'non-paying bidder' action on eBay. I emailed him again with the BidPay information and asked him to either call me or email me if there was a problem. He did not email or call. Instead, he left me negative feedback.

Negative feedback for a $100 money order that was an overpayment for two auctions. I filed a complaint with eBay and have yet to hear from them. I also contacted BidPay because, since Kevin apparently 'never received payment' I have to look to BidPay to get my money back.

So, right now I am out $104.95 ($100 + $4.95 BidPay charge) and I don't have any parts.

Kevin is a real difficult person to do business with. He is sarcastic and downright mean. Since this is a family forum, I won't post how I really feel about the man. I will never do business with him and I highly recommend to everyone that you speak with him on the phone BEFORE you bid/buy anything from him.

Dave

Looking for lost goats...

Old 10-23-2003, 10:34 AM

Gee. I just got another negative feedback from Kevin Lee aka kl045@cs.com. If you look at his auctions, you will see that he has sold the same motors several times -same pics, same specs, same numbers- interesting that some of the winning bidders only had one feedback from...guess who...Kevin Lee...and the same motor was back up for sale almost immediately by...guess who...Kevin Lee. Sounds like he may have others bid up his items...but who am I to say? He also posts a lot of negative feedback for others.

Old 10-23-2003, 07:20 PM
Suspended

Thank you Thank you Thank you!
I make a list of these people then look at it BEFORE I push the bid confirmation button.
In my own busness when there rude or try to beat me up in price I polity tell them I have to go to my truck, get in, and leave.

These are the good old days!

Old 10-23-2003, 09:24 PM
Senior Chief

Hey Jim.. what's Kevin's ebay seller name? I buy quite a bit from ebay and definetley want to stay away from this guy.

Will

Old 10-24-2003, 05:50 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

WillV,

kl045@cs.com.

Old 10-24-2003, 10:27 PM
Senior Chief

that's what I thought.. I tried searching for any current or past auctions by him and the search comes back "User ID invalid"

Will

Old 10-25-2003, 01:48 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Ebay ID is just kl045.

Old 10-26-2003, 05:35 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I have done business with him on E-bay recently. E-mails before auction with questions were fine. Quick response on items purchased. No complaints with my dealings with him.
Even bought other stuff he had that he informed me of in an email outside of E-bay.

Build it fast, build it right, build a Pontiac.

http://PontiacDude.cc

Old 11-06-2003, 12:23 PM

Just a quick update on Kevin Lee aka kl045 aka kl045@cs.com

I complained to ebay about this seller. Also provided proof that he was bidding on his own auctions to pump up prices. He is "not a registered user" on ebay anymore.

What makes me mad is that he left TWO negative feedbacks against me and ebay won't remove them.

I know that this scumbag will just get another ebay user ID using somebody else's name so BE CAREFUL. Here is his location - the one that he told me to send $$ to:

Kevin lee
1699 lance dr.
lawrenceburg,tn. 38464

Hmmmmm. I find it interesting that in his ebay auctions he lists his location as ALABAMA!!!!

Go figure!

Old 11-07-2003, 06:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

FWIW: I bought a complete 455(464) short block from him about 18 months ago. He was good to deal with back then and he does travel a lot. There was planty of comunication. He told me he did move from Alabama back to Tennesse. There was a big foul up on freight charges on short block . He called me and explained the situation and gave a sizable refund. Have not used motor yet but all appears good and the price was reasonable. Have not bought anything else from him.

Outlaw Pontiac Racers Association"For Those Who Live The Legend"
Do it now fool! Life is short.

60 Ventura 4300# 12.38 @ 108.10 / 1.66 60'

ECM member.
2008 Outlaw Pontiac Drag Series Champion
MANDRA

69 Grand Prix/3163lbs / IAII 535 w/ Tiger heads by Gaydosh....9.35@ 144 so far.. through mufflers. 1.26 60'.
Going back to track with pump gas engine....
My 60 Ventura retired to street/strip duty..
Old 11-10-2003, 02:25 PM
On Vacation

http://forums.performanceyears.com/g...8584#162608584

You tell 'em I'm comin' and Hell's comin' with me, ya hear? Hell's comin' with me!

Old 11-11-2003, 06:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PONTIAC DUDE:
I have done business with him on E-bay recently. E-mails before auction with questions were fine. Quick response on items purchased. No complaints with my dealings with him.
Even bought other stuff he had that he informed me of in an email outside of E-bay.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Kevin is Larry or verse visa. Might explain why his e-mails were courtous as I know him from Florida dealing and racing. Hummmmmm.

Inquiring minds wanna know?

Build it fast, build it right, build a Pontiac.

http://PontiacDude.cc

Old 11-11-2003, 07:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hey Ken. Do you really wanna know!

Outlaw Pontiac Racers Association"For Those Who Live The Legend"

60 Ventura 4300# 12.38 @ 108.10 / 1.66 60'

ECM member.
2008 Outlaw Pontiac Drag Series Champion
MANDRA

69 Grand Prix/3163lbs / IAII 535 w/ Tiger heads by Gaydosh....9.35@ 144 so far.. through mufflers. 1.26 60'.
Going back to track with pump gas engine....
My 60 Ventura retired to street/strip duty..
Old 11-13-2003, 01:07 PM

Seems like Kevin Lee is also Larry Anderson or perhaps they just live together since they both have the same street address. Email addresses to watch out for: kl045@cs.com or Purepontiac@cs.com or ... ??

Be careful in dealing with this person(s)!

Here is his latest email to me:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> had your little post sent to me today from performance years? Since I never cashed your money order, and it was 50 days late don't bother telling people that you were ripped off.
I guess it was an inconvenience to have to put a stop payment on that order?? 11-005553340.
I put VOID all over it when it arrived. OR DID I? must have cost a little to put a stop payment on that. About the same as listing and final value fees for the items you failed to pay for in an appropriate time frame.

better stick to your pinball machines and jackpots <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What pinball machines and jackpots?? 50 days?? failed to pay?? What is going on in this guy's head?!?

Obviously, he DID get my money order but he probably sold the parts for more money than I won the auction for and is trying to make me out to be a bad guy to cover his tracks. I can't believe somebody would get money for an auction, write void on the money order and then post negative feedback! I hope I never cross paths with him again!

Old 11-25-2003, 12:52 PM
On Vacation

I hope I do.

Got something for him.

You tell 'em I'm comin' and Hell's comin' with me, ya hear? Hell's comin' with me!