Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 10-28-2003, 07:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I did the full install on my '62 Catalina (with A/C)...the wiring harness vendor Ames uses did a SPECTACULAR job making the harness.

It was costly but WELL worth the reliability improvement.

Anybody within an hour of the Milwaukee (Wis.) area thinking of rewiring his car and who wants to see the installed product, feel free to email me. As for doing the install, I may be available for hire.

Matt in Milwaukee

Old 10-28-2003, 07:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I did the full install on my '62 Catalina (with A/C)...the wiring harness vendor Ames uses did a SPECTACULAR job making the harness.

It was costly but WELL worth the reliability improvement.

Anybody within an hour of the Milwaukee (Wis.) area thinking of rewiring his car and who wants to see the installed product, feel free to email me. As for doing the install, I may be available for hire.

Matt in Milwaukee

Old 10-28-2003, 07:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yeah, I've used them too, excellent. They fit perfect and look as they should with the correct tape and tie offs. Ames uses M Parker and so do the other vendors including our sponsor PY if I'm not mistaken.....

Brad

Hot Rod Cover Car -April '07
PHR Magazine Sept.'08
1244HP Pump Gas Dyno @ 11psi (32PSI MAX)
http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...ipumpgas-2.flv
Old 10-29-2003, 08:09 AM

brad, p/y uses m&h fabrication harnesses. at least that what's the one for my 65 is.

mike

moderator is a glorified word for an unappreciated prick..................

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former." --Albert Einstein

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill
Old 10-29-2003, 02:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

OOps.....I looked at my harness package, that's the one that ames uses too...sorry for the mix up....

Hot Rod Cover Car -April '07
PHR Magazine Sept.'08
1244HP Pump Gas Dyno @ 11psi (32PSI MAX)
http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...ipumpgas-2.flv
Old 10-29-2003, 07:36 PM
Administrator

MT Parker and M & H share many of their technical info and components. Both produce a high quality product. Somehow M & H ended up with all of the Pontiac business.

---------------------------
Fool around, Get hurt, don't come crying to me.

Old 10-29-2003, 07:43 PM

I purchased the under dash harness believe it was parker made, had some problems with it and called their tech line very helpful turned out it was wired wrong but they stood behind their product and had it repaired and returned in 3 days.

Old 11-20-2003, 06:25 PM

Recently ordered a underhood harness direct from M&H that was modified for internal regulator. (65 GTO)
The plastic plugin for alternator[new Delco] would not fit at all. I had to grind down the sides to make it work. After installing the harness I had no power and traced it down to the firewall plug. Found the 12v spade had pushed back from their connector. I attemped to bend the little clips in order to make them hold but no luck. I gave up and called them. I must say they were very responsive on the phone. I returned the defective harness and received a replacement Next Day Air. The new harness works great. Great people to deal with.