OHC-6 TECH Over Head Cam projects, questions and advice.

Old 08-29-2012, 04:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Budget Carb Work

If you were/are poor like me which book would you buy to tune your OEM OHC QuadraJet?

When I mean I have no money I mean ZERO can be applied/justified to spend on the carb for the exception of low cost maintenance items to get the car at least running better.

It runs like crap and has since I had it rebuilt 20 years ago. I am using the word "rebuilt" loosely as I believe that it was cleaned well and put back together.

What I am looking for is a paper book that I can use to get the carb in good working order AND hopefully gain enough knowledge where I can make adjustments to run modern fuels better.

If there are websites that offer some free/good help those would alos be appreciated.

Any good material out there?

Old 08-29-2012, 04:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Without a doubt get Cliff Ruggles book on Qudrajets. None better and he has all the necessary components to do the job right if you so choose. GET THE BOOK !

Tim john--