Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2010, 02:23 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default 1965 LeMans Convertible Project

I hate to do it, but I do not see myself getting to this project anytime soon.
So I am putting my 1965 LeMans Convertible project car up for sale.
I found this car just outside of cleveland, the owner at that time had stripped the car to the frame. He Replaced the Floor Pans, Trunk Pan and had patched the right and left rear quarters. He then let the project sit and lost interest.
I bought the car two years ago and a month later my company said they were moving and downsizing, so putting my spare cash into a project was no longer a priority. The car has sat waiting since then.
PHS Docs state the car was a Reef Turquoise with a Turquoise top and interior, 326 2-barrel, auto with a Safe-T-Track rear.
The following parts are missing: the Center Console, rear bumper, Original Engine and Transmission. (I have a complete mid-seventies 400 and TH350, if interested.)
All other parts are in boxes or leaning against the walls of my barn.
This car will need a complete restoration, but is a very solid base to start from.
I paid $7,000, Make offer if interested.
Several pictures available,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0607_2.jpg
Views:	1251
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	193361