Old 10-11-2021, 09:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 4-speed 73 GA on BaT

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...ardtop-manual/

Neat original car, with nice documentation. Front and rear bumpers need some attention, but rare to see one this original and clean.

70 Formula RA III / M21 / Lucerne Blue / Bright Blue
Old 10-11-2021, 11:40 PM
Senior Chief

'73 GA is one of the few cars have always thought it looked better as a 4-door.

Old 10-12-2021, 05:50 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

If I didn't already have too many cars this one would be mine. Can't tell you how much I like this car. 4 speed to boot. Very rare. Dad had two demo's of this car in '73 all Burma brown with beige interior and beige cordova top. When we were looking at colleges for my brother we used my uncle's '73 demo. It was a 4 door Grand Am white with red guts and a 455 under the hood.

Of all the demos my dad had while the family had the dealership, it was the 2 '73 Grand Ams that he talked about as his favorite. Always put a smile on his face when he talked about those cars.

My father took an order for a GA with the SD455. He was really excited to see and drive the car. He was really bummed when word came down that the SD455 was not to be for the GA. He was sad to give back the customer the deposit. Customer went and bought a Corvette after that.

Last edited by napster; 10-12-2021 at 06:11 PM.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by napster View Post
If I didn't already have too many cars this one would be mine. Can't tell you how much I like this car. 4 speed to boot. Very rare. Dad had two demo's of this car in '73 all Burma brown with beige interior and beige cordova top. When we were looking at colleges for my brother we used my uncle's '73 demo. It was a 4 door Grand Am white with red guts and a 455 under the hood.

Of all the demos my dad had while the family had the dealership, it was the 2 '73 Grand Ams that he talked about as his favorite. Always put a smile on his face when he talked about those cars.

My father took an order for a GA with the SD455. He was really excited to see and drive the car. He was really bummed when word came down that the SD455 was not to be for the GA. He was sad to give back the customer the deposit. Customer went and bought a Corvette after that.
Sounds like a car you need to get! Perhaps you could offload one of the '78 T/As?

Who needs more than one of the same year T/A?

70 Formula RA III / M21 / Lucerne Blue / Bright Blue
The Following User Says Thank You to keith k For This Useful Post: