Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2019, 11:23 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 65-66 Tachometers NEW! $275

I have finally pushed through to get these done. I have 10 more ready to go and should have more in the next few weeks. These are new tachometers and cups that are a great lower cost alternative to the very cool, hard to find, but expensive original tachs for our 65-66 full size Pontiacs. The tachs are new Super Tach II's but have had a face transplant and look fantastic. These are a great tach and unlike the originals, these are more accurate and work great! The cups are new reproductions that I worked with Ian Buchan from Australia to get produced. Those in the know will recall his very nice reproduction cups that were made from brass and were awesome, but heavy. These are made from aluminum and are light weight and fantastic!! These are nickel plated vs chrome, but were done to a high quality so you are not likely to notice the difference. My entire hope was to try and make a good, reliable alternative to the rare original tachometers, that was affordable to most people in the hobby and that is what we have here! The originals still have their place on high end builds or cars that are all original, but these are priced at $275 shipped to your door, so they are affordable to most people and look great. The price includes the tach and cup as well as shipping in the US. I have already sent out the first batch and the feedback has been fantastic. you can IM me or email me at hansenb44@hotmail.com. If paying paypal as goods, just add $8.50

Thanks guys!! I will also be brining some to Norwalk.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1145.jpg
Views:	954
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	513938   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2207.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	513939   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2203.jpg
Views:	697