Non Pontiac Motors in Pontiacs includes factory 403,305,350 Chevy, Buick V6,
Also Pontiac Motors in non-Pontiacs!

Old 07-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I'd like to see some pictures too!

Andrew

P.S. Dear "Purists,"

Sometimes people put non-Pontiac engines in Pontiacs. It happens. Get over it already.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets."
Old 06-16-2018, 05:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've been a "Pontiac Purest" for over 40 years! Look at my signature, I think I gave Pontiac more than a fair chance. I tried all the reasonably high priced stuff and still am left wanting. I gave people crap when not using brand for brand motors but, F it !!!
Time to drop back and punt!
LS motors are ridiculously strong, small, and powerful.

I picked up a 6.0 liter LS with 5K miles on it for a song. I'm collecting parts to put it in my '71 T/A that currently has my signature engine in it.. I'm going for 550 HP NA. That's the goal anyway. down the road when bugs are addressed TURBO! I'll take pics and post them along the way. I'll start a new thread when the time comes in the near future. I'll post engine mods and install, mounts, pulleys, headers etc.

1978 Black & Gold T/A [complete 70 Ram Air III (carb to pan) PQ and 12 bolt], fully loaded, deluxe, WS6, T-Top car - 1972 Formula 455HO Ram Air numbers matching Julep Green - 1971 T/A 455, 320 CFM Eheads, RP cam, Doug's headers, Fuel injection, TKX 5 Spd. 12 Bolt 3.73, 4 wheel disc. All A/C cars