Old 05-09-2011, 10:16 PM

Default stuff for sale

I am clearing out a few hundred parts, and will list them on this and some other T/A sites for a few days to give people here first chance at them before I list them on eBay. The first "I'll take it" timestamp gets it, as they are listed on other sites. I'll list them in this one thread, rather than making several threads and knocking other people's ads off the page, so check back here as I update. Thanks for looking. I will need a zip code to get accurate shipping cost, unless the ad states that shipping to the lower 48 is included. I do ship worldwide.

*** 70-81 "prism". This is the part that directs light to the dash bezel wiper/washer emblem so that it lights when the headlight switch is activated. Unbroken. $15 shipped. ***SOLD***

I have another one for sale:

*** 79-81 taillight clips. Someone just emailed me looking for these a couple of weeks ago. I found them today, and can't remember who needed them ( found him today & hooked him up with a full set). It takes three of them per taillight. I located two full sets (12). They are priced at $5 shipped for 3 (enough to do one taillight) or $10 for 6. ***SOLD one set of 6.***

*** Chrome side window molding. From a hardtop car. Good driver quality parts. Small scuffs/blems, but no major damage. A good hand polish would clean them up nicely. Left & right sides, and even includes 3 OE screws (it takes 6 total).
$25 shipped for the full set.

*** OE tire tool. $16 shipped. ***SOLD***

Old 05-09-2011, 10:17 PM

*** Jack base. Needs to be sanded/painted. $14 shipped.

*** Left and right power window harnesses and the rubber boots. The boots are the hardest part of the harness to find. Boots are not torn, and have good harnesses and ends. $40 shipped for both boots and harnesses. ***SOLD***
*** Rear speaker grille. It will need to be sanded and painted. The grille isn't warped, and all the studs are good.
Factory part. $26 shipped.

Old 05-09-2011, 10:17 PM

*** RC-27 radiator caps. Used. Good for shows, but not guaranteed to be dependable for a driver.
$8 each shipped.

*** Formula steering wheel. 2 available. Driver quality. The foam is still soft, but has some places in it (see pics). No big chunks missing. Light bend in one of the spokes. $20 + shipping. ***SOLD***

Old 05-09-2011, 10:19 PM

1978 Marty blue Trans Am project car. Hurst roof. Non-running 400 Pontiac with a 400 turbo transmission. Snowflake wheels with the OE round stainless steel center caps. Good body panels, uncut shaker. Clear title. Minimal rust. Solid trunk, good frame rails. Needs new interior. I'll get more pics when/if the rain stops. $1400
***SOLD***

*** Left and right fender heat extractors. All the studs are good. Strip, paint and install. $30 shipped.

*** 79-81 hood release cable bracket. $18 shipped. ***SOLD***

*** Another map pocket. No cracks, no missing mounting tabs. $26 shipped.

Old 05-09-2011, 10:20 PM

*** Power trunk release button. Writing has some wear, but still very readable. $12 ***SOLD***

*** Power window wiring harness. It has been cut but is complete. Ends are good. Solder and install. $10

*** 6k tach/100 mph speedo cluster. Condition is unknown. Printed circuit looks good. $20

*** 79-81 taillight wing nuts. Sold in sets of 4. $8 per set.

*** 70-81 hood popper spring. Good condition. $14

*** Hood latch w/mounting screws. Works. Clean and install. $24

*** Block-off plate. Needs restored. $10

Old 05-09-2011, 10:20 PM

*** Harmonic balancer from 1978 W72. Date code I 13 7. $20

*** Fender to radiator support braces. Slight bend to the ends on one brace. $25

*** Red door panel manual crankhole covers. Faded, but no broken studs. $12

*** Gold door panel manual crankhole covers. Faded, but no broken studs. $12 ***SOLD***

*** Factory OE 79-81 front grille screws. 16 long ones, 4 mediums, 2 short ones.
A couple of them are bent but usable. Nearly impossible to find screws. $15

Old 05-09-2011, 10:21 PM

*** Automatic transmission shifter knob and button. The knob is driver quality.
It has a split on top (hard to see in pic) and the button needs a new insert.
The tabs on the knob are not broken. $10

*** Dash vent. Works good. No damage. $10

*** A/C head control unit. Works. Driver quality aprt. $12

*** Pontiac air cleaner lid. 13 1/4" diameter. $20

*** OE Rear speaker. Removed from my brother's 1978 T/A in 1979. Packed and stored
away until now. Looks good with no cracks/dryness. Speaker only, no grille. $30

Old 05-09-2011, 10:22 PM

*** Headlight switch. Tested and works. Driver quality part. $10

*** Washer/Wiper switch. Tested and works. Driver quality part. $10

*** Lighter. Untested, driver quality part. $8

*** Remote mirror bezel. Includes the cable retainer ring and the back plate for the backside of the door panel. Driver quality. $12

*** A/C blower motor cover. Commonly destroyed during engine removal/replacement. The engine side cover (normally the one that gets broken) is uncracked. The fender side cover has a stress crack in it. It can be filled and shouldn't be noticable once installed, but I have a pic of it so you can see it first. The baggie has the screws that are used to connect the two halves together. $35

Old 05-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

PM sent on the chrome side window moldings.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:00 PM

Replied with shipping info.

Old 05-10-2011, 10:49 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Arrow

PayPal sent for the gauge cluster.

DanC

1930 Ford Model A Coupe .. (original)
1994 Buick .."TowMaster" ...woody wagon
Old 05-11-2011, 01:36 AM

SOLD:

gauge cluster

prism- sold two here (still have one more left)

map pocket

fender extractors

Old 05-11-2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanC View Post
PayPal sent for the gauge cluster.

DanC
Thanks- I'll pm you with the shipping info (tracking number) in the morning when I ship it.
Mike

Old 05-11-2011, 08:32 AM

Dan- please pm or email me. I am sending an email to you. Your address didn't show up in Paypal.
Thanks,
Mike

Old 05-13-2011, 08:59 PM

abefromen and DanC:

Both of your packages were shipped yesterday via USPS Priority Mail. Tracking numbers have been emailed to you both. Thanks again!

Mike

Old 05-13-2011, 09:02 PM

If interested in any of the listed items, you can pm me with offers. There isn't a lot of room for dealing on the smaller items because of the included shipping cost. But there may be a little wiggle room. Offers and zip codes via PM's and we'll see what we can do.
Thanks.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:27 AM

Left rear (driver side) 79-81 wheel flare. No breaks, or missing chunks. One stud is broken off (see pic). Baggie has the broken stud and the factory nut to use as a reference. Some of the lower welting is missing. $28 shipped to the lower 48. Other places higher.

Right front (passenger side) 79-81 wheel flare. It needs a little work. Nothing major, but I'll show it in the pics. No chunks missing or any signs of disintegration, road or sun damage. How about $18 for it to cover shipping, packing supplies and Paypal? Or pick it up here for free.

* 2nd pic shows the lower mounting hole is missing and the upper is all there but torn.
* 3rd pic shows that the lower stud hole is torn.
* 5th pic is a view of all three places mentioned above so you can see the actual condition.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:32 AM

Heater control bezel. Has some normal wear. $25 shipped lower 48. Other places higher.

Old 05-20-2011, 07:00 PM

Extractors, 1 of the RC27 radiator cap, both 79-81 wheel spoilers are sold. 77-81 radiator support sold. A/C blower housing sold. Speedo cluster and block-off plate are sold. P.S. fender sold. PS rear quarter sold.

I have two more map pockets that I located in the garage today.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:52 PM

Fresh air intake fender duct. Complete with OE tab and screw. $16 shipped to the lower 48.

Fresh air intake fender duct. Complete with OE tab and screw. $16 shipped to the lower 48.

79-81 Lower air deflector. Mounted to the bottom of the radiator support to help cool your engine on cars without a front spoiler. It has a crack (circled) at one mounting point; and the center mounting tab is broken off, but is included with the mounting screw. Still usable, and also repairable. Factory part. $20 shipped to the lower 48.

Driver side black sail panel. No chalkiness, brittleness or cracks. It has some light scratches, and two small indentions (circled in pic). No major blemishes. $20 shipped to the lower 48.

Map pocket. Mounting tabs appear to have been broken and glued, or cracked and glued. I removed it in this condition, so it works as is. Two lower mounting screws included. Never see any damage once it is installed. Due to the repairs, its price will only be $15 shipped to the lower 48.

New in package "TRANS AM" windshield screen. 1980 production window cling. Black w/white lettering. Never opened. When is the last time you saw one of these? Manufactured by 3M Corp. $12 shipped.