Old 01-30-2014, 01:30 PM

Default 1972 Trans AM 455 HO-for Resto

1972 Trans Am HO. White with Blue Stripe and Blue Bucket interior.
VERY SOLID ORIGINAL PANEL and little Rust. I attached "as Found" pic.

Console Auto, AC, 308 posi. Super Solid ALL original Panel car with great floor pans. I have not done much with the car and will have to look at trunk again, but I think only a Passengers extension is needed. Lower Quarters had a little work done when car was taken off road. Would only need patches.

I have Full Packet from PHS, (Order form/Info and Window sticker, etc.). Clear VA title in my company name. Sold in Marlow Heights, MD. I had listed here looking for the Original Motor and trans. I pulled this car from the Original Owner's Garage after he passed away where it sat complete less Motor and Trans since 1980.

I cleaned it up and cleaned the underside finding beautiful red Oxide primer in Tact.
I cleaned and vacuumed the interior and consolidated all parts and put the car away on concrete in my outbuilding.

The car had its Shaker and Air Cleaner. AC parts PS parts all still in the engine bay.
Other peripherals I put in the trunk. Car has "KR" (?) wheels on it.

I acquired 1972 HO heads and had Burtonsville Performance Machine redo them with Manley Valves. I have the 2 Piece Aluminum Cast Iron Intake, The correct #'s Rochester Carb and Air Air Cleaner with Shaker.

I purchase a rebuilt 1972 455 built by Jack Gaydosh (sp) from a guy in PA that ran it about 500 Miles in a 74 GTO. Motor went 7.08 in 1/8 with 373 gear and full exhaust. Motor is a 2 bolt main and can be sold with car or Not. I have a New Short Shaft Turbo 400.

I am considering buying a property a few things may be sold. I am a Mopar Muscle Collector and bought this because I always wanted one. Exact specifics about part #'s I may need help on to describe fully. I wanted to offer it here to the community before national listing.

I am asking $16,500/BO. As mentioned, I can keep the existing 455 as I may like a 69-70 grand Prix after I buy the property.

Thanks, Chris mp440@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20110830-00031.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	351293   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20110830-00030.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	351294  

Last edited by chickendeluxe; 01-30-2014 at 01:38 PM.