Old 03-01-2014, 05:42 PM

Default 79 Formula for Sale....

I picked this up during the fall time and planned to turn it into a nice driver and have some fun with it. I ended up picking up another project, so I've decided to move this one. Technically it is a one owner car. I have the original title from the original owner, unfortunately it was signed by the person I bought it from, although they never registered it. The guy I bought it from had done a lot of work to it. This car is pretty solid with no rust evident. It runs and moves but the 301 has a knock or something. I never worried about it, because I planned on putting a 400 in it anyways. Has all new brake lines. Has most of the parts to put it back together. Will need your typical new parts like carpet and weather stripping etc..etc...$2000 obo. I believe it was nocturne blue with the gray formula stripe. She is not perfect, but wouldn't take much to be a nice fun daily driver/cruiser. Damian.