Old 01-26-2010, 05:18 PM

Default '1969 Pontia1969 Catalina 2 Door HT Texas Car Parts or Restore

Look at this 1969 Pontiac Catalina 2 door Hardtop ! This is a complete Texas Body on rolling chassis. Car has Rust Free Floor Pans, Rust Free Trunk Floor and an extremely clean and smooth Chassis. Rear quarters, Fenders and Doors have minimal rust which would be easily repairable. Car also has a very solid Hood and Trunk Lid.

Price for the rolling body is $ 1,500.00 or a very close offer. But wait !!! Read Below !!!

This car is really an excellent candidate for restoration so I would make a heck of a package deal to include 2 California desert rust free doors, 2 California rust free fenders (LH Damaged but repairable) and a 41,000 mile 400 engine and transmission which are presently out of the car for $ 3,000.00 or best offer.

In either case, THE RALLY WHEELS AND CORNERING LIGHTS ARE NOT INCLUDED in the sale. SOME OF THE BODY SIDE MOLDINGS ND THE 428 EMBLEMS MIGHT BECOME INCLUDED.

If interested, reply by email or call Rich at 773-440-3394 from 8 AM to 9 PM Central Standard Time

Old 02-02-2010, 07:15 PM

I have to make room so this car and parts package price was just lowered to $ 2,500.00or a reasonably close offer and I'll even throw in an excellent dashpad and the NOS rear quarter panels mentioned in my other parts posting.

Rich
773-440-3394 from 8 AM to 9 PM Central Standard Time ( Chicago )