Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 08-29-2005, 12:20 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Talking 4 stars for hotchkiss suspension package for 72 ABodys

Very Happy with hotchkiss Boxed rear suspension package. I added the optional hotchkiss 1 inch rear bar {FYI You must use a hotchkiss bar with the package}.
Car feels much better I also took the extra money and bought a set of Moog heavy duty rear springs. The ride hieght is PERFECT with them! I also want to say for those looking for less expensive shocks The NAPA SENSATRACKS work great. I had a set of KYB's and these have a much better ride IMO anyway for less money. Body roll is 100% less and thats with a stock front end and stock front sway bar. Hi speed lane changes dont make you feel scared anymore HHEHEHEH! Very happy! The car launches alot better and has great traction with the kit. Very nice and worth the 700$ bucks I paid {plus 150$ for the rear sway bar} I wouldnt hesitate to suggest this kit to anyone. If your a race spend the extra money { I did not because Im a set it and forget it guy} for the adjustable upper control arms. I know Its awsome with out them but some people like to have the ability to tune which is fine. I love it great kit and made a huge difference in my car!

Old 08-31-2005, 12:13 AM

What part number were the rear Moog springs? Can you post a picture that shows the stance?

Thanks!

Old 09-03-2005, 11:41 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I ordered them from summit. They were 1011 IIRC that maybe wrong. Try contacting scott E he can help you out. They were the Heavy Duty set up. Car sits great. Will post pictures when I can.

Old 09-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I can say that after this last few weeks ride hieght hasnt changed. Its so much better than before. It sagged so bad in the rear. Now I dont even want to change the fronts it sits so well. Definaltly go with the heavy duty springs is my opinion anyway. I have tried other brands and Moog has been the best so far.

Old 12-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

After much abuse as I could the components are all holding up beatiful. Just figured I would bump this incase any new members had the need for a "review".