Ames Customer Satisfaction Forum Post a 'current' compliment, suggestion or issue with regard to an Ames service or product.

Old 06-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Package Tracking

Just recieved my order from PY, no problems at all with what I ordered, or any other issues with the order....Thanks.
I think that it would be nice if I could track an order, and be able to know when it shipped. I assume that when I look at open orders, and nothing's listed, it's shipped.
Once shipped, I'd like to be able to track the order, so I can be home to recieve it. A simple e-mail could alert one to the fact that it shipped, and provide the tracking info. in the e-mail so that the purchaser could follow it.

I called earlier in the week, and even after spending time on the phone to check the status of the order, the call taker wasn't real sure if it shipped or not.
Will not deter me from doing business with you, just a minor issue.

68 GTO
Old 06-17-2007, 02:48 PM
Administrator

If you look online under 'invoices', this will allow you to track the package provided it was NOT a drop ship item(s).

Also, when a package ships from our warehouse, a UPS email is sent for tracking purposes.

Old 06-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtohunter
Just recieved my order from PY, no problems at all with what I ordered, or any other issues with the order....Thanks.
I think that it would be nice if I could track an order, and be able to know when it shipped. I assume that when I look at open orders, and nothing's listed, it's shipped.
Once shipped, I'd like to be able to track the order, so I can be home to recieve it. A simple e-mail could alert one to the fact that it shipped, and provide the tracking info. in the e-mail so that the purchaser could follow it.

I called earlier in the week, and even after spending time on the phone to check the status of the order, the call taker wasn't real sure if it shipped or not.
Will not deter me from doing business with you, just a minor issue.
I love to track shipments myself but I quickly realised once the shipper (PY or anyone else) hands over the package its out of their hands (8-0).
I have had the UPS tracking website showing my package stuck in the El Paso, Tx terminal for 4 days. That after several different terminal in and outs from the east coast. Using their website email to inquire why?, I got a auto response that was laughable in its uselessness. Their website still showed my box sitting in the El Paso terminal 2 days later, hours after I had it in my hands. Same for the USPS tracking a couple of weeks ago.
So point is, while its nice to track, its only useful to you or me if the package gets scanned properly each time it is loaded or unloaded on trucks by the post office or UPS

:clap3: Off my MEDS again & LOVING IT!:humble: .