1982-1992 TA & FB parts WANTED 1993-2002 TA & FB parts WANTED is now part of the new Late Model Section of the PY Forums. Click this link to check it out.

Old 12-08-2013, 01:34 PM

Default Ivory Firebird int. components Wanter pre -'74

Howdy
Am finally making progress with my father's '72 TA. Would like to grab as many ivory int parts as possible. Car has a delx.int. Need EVERYTHING. Rear arm rest/C-pillar, front seat seat backs, sail panel, kick-panels (non-A/C), Upper door panels etc, etc...

I have the majority of parts in blue (this is what was in the car when purchased) all in very good to excellent condition, if there is anyone on the boards who may need or would like to swap etc?
Please let me know what you have.
Thx
-Andrew

[B]Looking for a '71 casting rochester 7042270 - have a '72 dated 7042270 that can trade?
Old 12-08-2013, 04:40 PM

Can a moderator please delete this thread? I accidently posted in the incorrect sub-forum...
Thnx
-Andrew

[B]Looking for a '71 casting rochester 7042270 - have a '72 dated 7042270 that can trade?