Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 07-22-2002, 08:22 PM

1988 Pontiac Firebird Formula was Stolen from New Castle, IN at the intersection of SR3 & SR38 where it was parked FOR SALE in late summer of 2001. Then in November 2001 the car was recovered from a Corn Field along SR38 in Richmond, IN! The thieves trashed the car, but I was prepared... I had put wheel locks on and had them torqued real nicely! It didn't stop them, in fact they must have came back time after time trying to get the wheels off! They finaly succeeded but not before taking the T-tops, Dash cover, and spoiler... and trashing the rest! Please if you can help me find these wheels they are ULTRA Brand name, but the center caps could be changed to represent another name, 16x8" unilug pattern and size, Pirrelli P245/R50 tires! I have the serial #'s to these rims if you believe you know something about this crime contact me immediately familygoats@msn.com Thank You! 1988 Firebird

Old 07-22-2002, 08:22 PM

1988 Pontiac Firebird Formula was Stolen from New Castle, IN at the intersection of SR3 & SR38 where it was parked FOR SALE in late summer of 2001. Then in November 2001 the car was recovered from a Corn Field along SR38 in Richmond, IN! The thieves trashed the car, but I was prepared... I had put wheel locks on and had them torqued real nicely! It didn't stop them, in fact they must have came back time after time trying to get the wheels off! They finaly succeeded but not before taking the T-tops, Dash cover, and spoiler... and trashing the rest! Please if you can help me find these wheels they are ULTRA Brand name, but the center caps could be changed to represent another name, 16x8" unilug pattern and size, Pirrelli P245/R50 tires! I have the serial #'s to these rims if you believe you know something about this crime contact me immediately familygoats@msn.com Thank You! 1988 Firebird