Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 12-13-2023, 09:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Well, this little saga continues. Yesterday in snail mail I get a letter from Power Brake Booster LLC. Inside is a company check for $360.00. The amount owed was $370.80. So they shorted me $10.80. That's fine, I can live with that. The bad news is the check was made out incorrectly and I took it to both of my banks and they won't cash it or let me deposit it. One of my banks I have had an account at for 53 years. They made it out to my business, an LLC which I closed a month after sending the booster in way back in July. Why would they do that? I paid the $370.80 on the phone with a credit card in MY NAME, not the company. So I am back to asking for another check in my name to finally end this nightmare.

If your into MAXIMUM drama, minimal service, send your booster out there!

Old 01-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

This will be the final update as far as Power Brake Booster Exchange is concerned. As of today, January 2, 2024, I am now showing a refund from them on my original credit card. BTW, It took 13 days to get their check back to them registered mail, with tracking and signature required. But it did finally get there and cost me around $10.00. So to re-cap. Booster was sent in for re-plating because it just looked shabby on July 3, 2023. 6 months later, dozens of phone calls, e-mails and excuses I have the booster back looking good but non-functional. Actual out of pocket expenses around $60.00 for shipping and postage etc. Not really sure who won out here, if anyone. Kind of a wash I guess.

I will still post the results of what I find inside. Have been down with COVID for 3 weeks and not been working.

Overall, a pretty dismal experience. Not recommended.