Old 11-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Why? Sounds like alot of people responded with some very nice deals. I sold mine! Glad I didnt wait for you to get back to me. For the record when someone goes out of their way to get you pics and info on a car it would be nice for you to at least get back to them and tell them your going to pass instead of a deaf ear. Thats the way i handle it anyway.Dosnt look like your going to find the car your looking for here. I think the one Tomlemans has for sale seems to be just what you asked for. Good luck with your search.

Old 11-16-2012, 08:02 PM

Glad that you sold your car and I apologize for my apparent rudeness.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram4king View Post
Why? Sounds like alot of people responded with some very nice deals. I sold mine! Glad I didnt wait for you to get back to me. For the record when someone goes out of their way to get you pics and info on a car it would be nice for you to at least get back to them and tell them your going to pass instead of a deaf ear. Thats the way i handle it anyway.Dosnt look like your going to find the car your looking for here. I think the one Tomlemans has for sale seems to be just what you asked for. Good luck with your search.
There was a saying I heard when I sold cars for a living: " BUYERS ARE LIARS". They would tell you one thing and do another.They would buy a vehicle after being made aware of all its faults and drawbacks and then come back complaining about them. On and on. Now, with the internet, it's even easier to pose as a interested party.

That Blue 70 Judge looked like a nice car I'd like to drive around in.

Old 11-23-2012, 12:54 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram4king View Post
You guys need to check yourselves Really!

Ram4Quing YOU posted pics of your AUTO car, on your own. He did not ask for them. Did you really go out of your way by adding a few pics and contact info for him??? Really??

JWanker So this guy is a liar? Because he didnt buy a car already? Really??

Bigdog Keep looking until you find "the one"

Good luck and welcome back to the hobby.

Last edited by tajunkman; 11-23-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:18 AM

I'm still looking and thanks for the welcome back.

Old 11-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=tajunkman;4786857]You guys need to check yourselves WEELY

Old 11-24-2012, 11:32 AM

Maybe I should start a whole new post, but I'll try it here first. I will also look at 69 models also. Again 4 speed only, no vinyl tops. Color is more open.

Thanks, Mark

Old 11-24-2012, 05:58 PM

On second thought, I'm closing this thread out. I will start another,this has too much non car stuff. CLOSED!

Old 11-25-2012, 10:19 AM

Default HELP! Searching for my original 1971 GTO, 455 HO hardtop

Anyone out there have this car? Serial number 242371A147733 (built in Atlanta, GA). This is/was a Lucerne Blue, parchment interior car with 4 speed, console, A/C, PS,PDB, AM/FM radio, honeycomb wheels, side moulding door guard (a strip of moulding along each side, not door edge guard), wheel opening stainless trim (I added that trim after purchasing the car), sport mirrors, all tinted glass. I special ordered and purchased this car new in April/May of 1971 in New Jersey and traded it in July, 1975 at a Volvo dealer in Langhorne PA (hey, it was a 4 speed wagon).

Please contact me direct at: fghjr@bellsouth.net

I have a total numbers' matching 1965 GTO tripower survivor car that I would like to trade, if interested, or purchase the 1971 outright - either one. Mainly, I would like to know if the '71 still exists.

Thanks,
Frank