Old 10-24-2003, 07:06 PM

Today in Dublin Ohio, A great looking blue 69 conv. GTO drove down dublin rd. Nothing like seeing a pontiac "beast" cruising around neighborhood. If owner is on this forum, thanks.

Dan ,from powell.

Old 10-24-2003, 07:06 PM

Today in Dublin Ohio, A great looking blue 69 conv. GTO drove down dublin rd. Nothing like seeing a pontiac "beast" cruising around neighborhood. If owner is on this forum, thanks.

Dan ,from powell.

Old 11-03-2003, 12:57 PM

Car is a recently completed car that belongs to a friend of mine, in fact it is not yet finished. You probably saw it on the way home from the upholstery shop. You'll see plenty of it this spring. Liberty Blue/Parchment 400/4speed. Nice ride for sure. I'll tell Lonnie you noticed it, that will make his day. Ron

Old 11-03-2003, 08:59 PM

Thanks Ron. Lonnie will be smiling. It was a nice looking day and then , a great day. Did my best rubber-necking as I was going in other direction.

Old 11-05-2003, 01:00 AM

Keep an eye out for Lonnie 'til the snow flies. He stopped by today, top down of course, on his way to Donnelsville to Jim Hillard's. We adjusted his shifter and Jim was going to fine-tune the carburetor. I'll bet she's good and broken in by now. The wait for springtime will probably kill him, now that he's had a taste. Not to be out-done, our factory two-barrel '69 ragtop should be motivated by a Muncie backed 455 incher next year, so we should be cruising just ahead of Lonnie! Let's see what he has to say to that.

Old 11-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Senior Chief

Hey, He finnaly got that thing going did he? Can't wait till the x-mas party so I can se it.
Don

some times when you race with squarals you get your nuts cracked!