Old 10-01-2000, 12:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

This has probably been covered before but I need some help on my cooling system. I hear different opinions about where to connect the drivers side head to. Some say go across to the pass. heater nipple, some say go to front of intake, some say to cross and go to pass. side intake. Which works or will tehy all help? Can anybody out there explain how the water flows through the engine? I think this might help alot of us understand what is going on Is water kinda getting stuck at the back of the heads with no place to go? Any help would be most welcome. Thanks Murf

Old 10-01-2000, 12:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

This has probably been covered before but I need some help on my cooling system. I hear different opinions about where to connect the drivers side head to. Some say go across to the pass. heater nipple, some say go to front of intake, some say to cross and go to pass. side intake. Which works or will tehy all help? Can anybody out there explain how the water flows through the engine? I think this might help alot of us understand what is going on Is water kinda getting stuck at the back of the heads with no place to go? Any help would be most welcome. Thanks Murf

Old 10-01-2000, 08:06 PM

Murf,

Try looking at a thread called "Power... Here and Gone" over in the Street performance section. Go down to about 9/4 or so. Pontiac Dude, Ol' Man Taylor and others give a pretty good discussion on how to do it, advantages, etc. If you have any more questions you can contact them directly by e-mail. Both guys are very knowledable and helpful.

Ed