Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2022, 05:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Classic car insurance

Havent checked them all, but was wondering do these quotes sound in the ball park to you.

Hagerty..........$502 year

American Modern........$306

1966 Gto...........threw in the value of $35000

I was under the impression i could just pay for the summer use...........and storage for the winter............seems like this isnt gonna happen.

Just curious on what you guys are paying for something similar...........just wondering if im doing something wrong.

Right now with state farm, i pay $265 for the summer and $ 37 storage for the winter.

This is with a agreed value of $ 25 thou.............which after reading up on some stuff, this might not be a true statement, thats why im looking into something else.

Looking thru some search options, seems like the california boys are paying alot less than the quotes im getting............which seems strange..........i live in WI

Rich