SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 68 gto project car for trade?

I know a lot of people dont have cash right now but maybe someone would be interested in trading me a good set of aluminum heads for a 68 gto project car? I can send pics just email me at GREATGTO@AOL.COM, Iv had this car for sale or trade on here before for $3,000 and I understand people are tight on money so its not the best time to be selling anything. I have another 68 gto that I want to finish and I just dont have the time for 2 or the space. I need a set of heads preferably edelbrock 87 cc heads ported or unported it doesnt matter as long as they are good and not hacked up

Old 08-30-2008, 01:46 AM

Any chance the car was built in Arlington TX?
Thanks Mike

Old 08-30-2008, 05:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

fremont california and the car is no longer for sale.