WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 05-08-2013, 08:20 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 1998 Trans Am Vert WS6 39,100 miles

Description below. See more pics in the Craigs List posting. If it doesn't sell in the next week, its going on ebay.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/3789021107.html

Rare color combo -- White with tan interior and top. Only seven made that year. Car is in excellent condition and has been well kept (adult driven) for all of its life. Started out as a Colorado car then sold to an owner in WI who had it for about ten years. I bought it and now offering it for sale.

This 1998 is highly detailed, super clean and even the motor has been detailed to showroom condition. It has every available factory option. Air blows ice cold, power driver's seat with lumbar and bolster side support. The top is in excellent shape showing no wear. Paint is in better than average shape and shows just a couple of nicks in the front. Wheels are perfect. This car is show quality. It even has a GM factory set of floor mats that have never been out of the box. Convertible boot with factory storage bag is included. Doors panels have no cracks which are a common problem with these cars. Power antenna works perfect as does the CD changer in the trunk.

In 1998 Pontiac only offered single exhaust for these cars. The previous owner changed that out with duel exhaust. This is the only mod to the car.

Minor flaws include -- Stereo volume control works when it wants. Im told it's an easy fix with dust that collects in the knob. Brake pads have tons of life left but rotors need to be turned as they show slight signs of being warped (slight vibration while braking). Interior is super clean and driver's seat shows some wear.

Car runs super strong as you would expect from a WS6 Tans Am. This Trans Am is car show ready. From a scale of 1-10 I feel safe rating the car a solid 8-9 based on the flaws I mentioned above.

I have no need to sell this car. I'm just old school and would like to move back to a 60's A-body Pontiac. It's such a nice car, that if the numbers don't work out than I'm happy to keep it.

$15,900.00
Paul 847 812 3782

Old 05-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Paul,

Nice car and GLWS but we all knew you would come back!

Ponchjoe
Old 05-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchjoe View Post
Paul,

Nice car and GLWS but we all knew you would come back!

Ponchjoe
Hey you have a BC 66!! If you have any pics, send me a PM and Ill send you my address if your willing to share. Other then the one I owned, Ive only seen a handful in the ten years I owned the car.

And BTW, I never left....
Old 05-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Blue 66 View Post
Hey you have a BC 66!! If you have any pics, send me a PM and Ill send you my address if your willing to share. Other then the one I owned, Ive only seen a handful in the ten years I owned the car.

And BTW, I never left....
Paul,

Always willing to share, check your PMs. There are some pics in my profile...

Joe
Old 05-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchjoe View Post
Paul,

Always willing to share, check your PMs. There are some pics in my profile...

Joe
With ivory interior. Just WOW! Great color combo.