Exhaust TECH Mufflers, Headers and Pipes Issues

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 01:40 AM

Here is where I got bitten:

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=702674

The audacity : "built and ready to ship" (!)

Old 02-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Goat1 View Post
Where did Aronhk MD go? Wasn't he guaranteeing you guys headers with his own money for backup?
I actually was also curious about this. I did a search and found one post where he made a guarantee. But it did not include any money back out of his pocket. Just that if you ordered a new set now you would get it in 4 weeks. I could have missed a post but that's what I found. And don't confuse this with standing up for this issue. Just trying to answer a members question.

67 Firebird Convert 455 +.060 TH400 74cc KRE d-ports piston dished 16cc H-beam rods Comp Cam 305-AH-8 cam 108* LSA 253/260 @.050 duration .577/.594 lift w/1.65 rockers Ford 9" 3.50 Detroit Locker M/T Sportsman Radials 31x18x15 on Convo Pro 15x15s
Old 02-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel1234 View Post
Here is where I got bitten:

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=702674

The audacity : "built and ready to ship" (!)
Nathanial - that is just WRONG!!! You were just outright robbed on headers ready to ship!!! Have you contacted Aron since it was his add?

Old 02-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67 455 Bird ragtop View Post
I actually was also curious about this. I did a search and found one post where he made a guarantee. But it did not include any money back out of his pocket. Just that if you ordered a new set now you would get it in 4 weeks. I could have missed a post but that's what I found. And don't confuse this with standing up for this issue. Just trying to answer a members question.
Yes I looked back and saw no money out of his pocket but definitely saw guarantees that customers would get product and time frames that they would get these products... lay with hogs and your gonna get dirty...

Old 02-05-2013, 02:13 PM

Oh yes, 69 goat, I have sent many emails and made many
Phone calls. To Aron's credit, he does call me back- he even got Ron to call me back.
But there is no doubt, it is wrong. Substantive communication about the status of my headers has been nil.

Old 02-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Remember when they were even trying to con some us into sending more money to get our headers? "Oh, just pay for the shipping again and pay for the coating on your own or send me the money and I will get it done even though you already paid...."

Where all the "Ron is a good guy" people now? Once again he has shown his true colors and scammed many more people.

If you know where he is hiding then tell those of us he owes so we can do something about it.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Talking

He sent me a PM last week whining about me trashing him so he is reading these posts!

Old 02-06-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73ta View Post
He sent me a PM last week whining about me trashing him so he is reading these posts!
Good he is reading... the coward!!!! What happened to my headers? Give me the headers or give me back my money!

Old 02-06-2013, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73ta View Post
I got one too. LOL I was about to ask if anyone else got a PM from him. But, I didn't trash him. I offered to help him then, I offered to help the other members and make headers. He even said I broke some admin rules and site rules by posting. I responded by asking him to tell me what I did or said that attack and broke the rules. I think he has me confused with someone. I wonder if he just made one PM and sent it to everyone because the one he sent me didn't apply to me. I also told him since I took the time to read his PM I at least deserve a response. Now it is more then, two weeks later and I have heard nothing from him. He claims he is shipping headers every week.

Old 02-07-2013, 01:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Last Activity: 02-04-2013 09:52 PM
Referrals: 0
Go to his name-profile-http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/member.php?u=161510
statistics-
look at "general information"
last activity...

Old 02-08-2013, 03:24 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme View Post
I got one too. LOL I was about to ask if anyone else got a PM from him. But, I didn't trash him. I offered to help him then, I offered to help the other members and make headers. He even said I broke some admin rules and site rules by posting. I responded by asking him to tell me what I did or said that attack and broke the rules. I think he has me confused with someone. I wonder if he just made one PM and sent it to everyone because the one he sent me didn't apply to me. I also told him since I took the time to read his PM I at least deserve a response. Now it is more then, two weeks later and I have heard nothing from him. He claims he is shipping headers every week.

That is bizarre, you broke the forum rules so he chastised you. What about the rules (and laws) he has broke?

Come out Ron, be a man and hone up to your lies and cheating ways and pay our money back, or come up with a plan to do it over time. Your failure to act will come back on you, trust me.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:35 PM

you guys need to start a bad vendor post. then go to all the other car sites, forums, and create bad vendor reviews. start them up, and keep hammering away.
post em up on the bullet forum, those guys will rip him a new one.

i wont ever do any buying from him, and in my area, im tellen all my poncho peeps to stay clear of this clown.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

This thread is so badly stuffed with misleading statements from some & totally uncalled for statements by other guys that have nothing at all to do with this.
There is around 50 jerks in this thread that are not customers & obviously only post to stir the pot. Those jerks have around 200 posts in just this thread. They are useless posts that do nothing other than being an attempt to join the bash fest or to provoke more negative posts from someone that actually may be involved. These useless posts are not only made against the wishes of the mods but also make a very congested thread to read for any new reader. The new readers most likely will just read 1-2 of the last pages rather than the hours of reading the whole thread. Which often the last few pages will just be the same BS from these 50 jerks that shouldn't even be here per mods requests or from 1 or 2 customers with their misleading conspiracy theories.
These 50 or so jerks (total gets larger practically each day) either haven't read the thread & only skimmed or read just some of the BS posts by other jerks. Or posts by a few guys that are posting sometimes misleading comments that not only hurt their chances but everyone else involved. Resulting in these trolls that are not involved being a uninformed idiot that likes to posts about stuff they know only part of the actual story.
Or they have read the whole thread & are just the type of A-hole that likes to join the bashing of another that has stuck himself farther out there for the Pontiac community than they would ever consider doing for anyone. If so they having read the whole thread & have seen the mods posts that set the rules that ONLY customers are to post & once they say there piece good or bad to not drag it on. Post anyway thinking they know better than some moderator. Heck even crusty has acknowledged that post with a “”well said”” comment, yet he still whines.
So which is it? The are either to stupid to read the whole thread & be informed before posting . Or they read the thread & think they are far better than Ccass or the other mods that forbid jerks them these from posting.
I think they just think there far better than the mods & don’t respect their wishes. Knowing that the mods bark is worse than there bite & judging by the many other bash threads on this site, well maybe... CV-1, myself & others have threads bashing them so it’s easy to see how someone may think its OK. I’m the only one that repeatedly gets slandered, called names & threatened physically.
Even if it’s just that they don’t respect the mods of PY. The mods are the ones that without taking action condone that disrespect to them. My beef is the fact that they obviously have NO respect for the members of this forum that are waiting. You know since it’s fun to join in to bash someone when you have nothing to risk & the guy your bashing probably won’t post back. Also care less about prolonging this for the guys waiting that actually have something to risk.
So to you tiny minded people that were told by the mods not to post. Here are the posts for the rules of these threads posted in theses threads by the mods:

By b-man
Quote:
If you are waiting for your headers from Ron then feel free to post in this thread.

If you are here merely to make observations DO NOT post in this thread.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

later by Ccass
Quote:
ALL members NOT involved are required to stay OUT of the topic.

& 1st by David Holmberg
Quote:
**From this point forward, NO bashing, NO "he should", nothing, from anyone.**

Failure to do so, can result in a warning, and suspension of posting privileges.

If Ron owes you headers, money or anything else, you may send him a PM (and please copy me as well) with your real name, product owed and any other info you might have that is relevant. Again, no threats in the PM's either, please.

He's trying to make things right, that's a lot more than he had to do, so lets give him some time and see what happens.

Thank you, David
Performance Years Moderator

Goes to prove it dont take any brains or even having over a 3rd grade reading skill to bash someone. All you have to be is sure that the mods are powerless to stop you.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

To the new guys or new readers,
I used to post info all the time. That stopped when it was obvious that it didn't mater. RAV girl posted updates after I stopped because my time was better spent working on headers, fixing problems that came up or any of the many things needed to keep things moving.
I stopped Deanna from wasting her time posting because it was useless. It was useless because of a few things. One it was clearly obvious that the guy's that posted comments like ""all we want is communication or posts showing that things are still going out"". That even after they posted those statements & there were many sets posted by me, Aron, Deanna or the guys that received them. These same guys come back right away or a few posts later bashing again! It doesn’t matter!! We kept posting for a long while for the ones that did care but in the end it was just a waste of time.
It is clearly useless to post anything at all. The guys that made these hypocritical comments made this thread turn from an update thread into a one sided bash thread. One sided because I would rather continue to move forward on the headers rather than waist our time posting what was asked for then have it be turned around.
I have always been a private guy. I never bothered neighbors or had a thriving social life that I did for attention. So Im not going to post headers going out just to get a pat on the back. I could care less about any praise for trying to do what is right. I do care that some would go out of there way to keep me from doing it though. Once I’m done I could care less if I ever sold another set as long as it was over. Most likely there will be more to build but far from what any of you onlookers would think.
Truth is there has never been a huge calling for these headers. Even when Ken offered the O-ports. I talked with Ken a few times, once before when I wanted to buy a set & a few after I started looking into the first run. He told me the were not a fast seller at all & had a large amount of the batch he had done left over after a year or two of trying to sell them. Those went to Malibu Racing (I think that was the name) when he sold H/O Racing & later Ken came back as H/O Enterprise’s.
I thought he was wrong & maybe times had changed but later found out it was accurate when starting the first run. I had to have a total of 50 sets to do the first run. It only got to around 13 sets paid for by the guys over 4 forums. Even though many more posted that they wanted a set just like in any thread for a new product. There’s always the clowns that say they will by just to join the hype. I myself came up with the remaining amount out of my pocket because I needed a set. I then posted that I had the amount lowered to 25 sets & took months of fear mongering that there may never be any more made to get past that amount. By then the headers should have already been done. But the header co that had all the resources like tooling, materials & many employees still dragged it on for months. All the while lying to me & costing me 1000’s more in the end.
I ended up with 12-13 sets of auto only sets (the most commonly needed sets) sitting in my garage that took the next year to sell even though they were all shipping that day they were paid for. What a joke!
There were no less than 6 guys so far that have chimed in saying they were going to make these since I started the second batch. Five of them were clueless & thinking that just because its talked about constantly in these bash threads that there is some huge need for these. Sure what ever, fact is if it takes 1-3 sets a month to run a shop & you only sell zero to maybe 2 sets on most months & maybe 3-5 on a few months. Get real that’s the way it works. The dumb a$$e’s will say it’s only because of the my past. That’s BS, remember I just came through for a lot of guy’s on the first run after around 9 months of lies & BS from the header co & $1000’s more that I spent & I still couldn’t sell the sets on hand ready to ship even with ALL the PRAISE for the ones that got them. Get real this isn’t a business as much as it is just a hobby & never will be.
We haven't posted any of the many headers that went out over the past months since the last post from me, Deanna or Aron. I even tell the guy's its useless to post based on what I just explained . Now here's just a few in the past two months that I remember just off the top:

These are the screen names I remember

MrWrestling on PY
roadie (dont know the forum)

sets I dont remember the screen names
4 sets to Vegas
a Jim Butler customer in FL.
Thomas in Temperance Mi.
Eric in Clarksburg Pa.

We sent two sets of turbo headers out. One set on Fri that went to Pa. & another turbo set sent l the week before. Both were to PY members.

That's what I remember off the top just from memory. I'm sure that the dumb @ss conspiracy makers will contest these because it would show there otherwise useless posts to be just slander & worthless bashing. I have all the shipping receipts that ONLY the mods would be welcome too that they could verify at any time. But hey I'm just a crook so don't trust me.

These are 4 sets to go out this week it will be at least 3 but working to make it all 4:

BOP customer
set to Grafton Ontario (PY screen name canup?)
set going to Clinton MD.
set & cam to PY member to either NY or Canada

Sets almost ready & are only subject to sales:
I have 5 sets of 2" headers that all the drivers sides are done except the large collector (waiting on special tool that is being machined now). The pass sides are in various stages. Some are waiting on the collectors tooling & some are waiting on secondary tubes because I cant bend that size tubing & purchases those tubes . Some of those customers were emailed before. The rest will hopefully be emailed soon after I pay for the tooling & secondary tubes. It's only subject to sales for that. But hey they jerks I mentioned before are really helping them out like good fellow members would do...

Old 02-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

One of the non customers (Trolls) & also among the biggest offenders is KS circutguy with his last post. You must have an empty head for sure. Deanna & myself come on at times to retrieve info from out PM boxes to send headers or inform guys through PM's that there sets are ready. I sent PM's to 5 guys on here on PY that day or the day before & was checking status. I also copied those PM's to b-man & Ccass. I don't expect them to vouch for me that I did but whatever. I guess your post of recent activity proves you right I must just lurk & be laughing like what your tiny one celled brain implies I’m doing instead of actually doing the opposite like getting info to send or contact. I even did the same on TAC & contacted their mod critter about it because some screen names were not showing as correct. So why don’t you find something else to bash, since that's all you have to do. I’m sure bashers like you would be welcomed in one of the 100's of worthless threads that bash CV-1 or Gach & I’m sure there’s way more to choose from.
Now you can go to my stats & see that I last used PY 5min ago, Oh how the plot thickens jerk

Old 02-10-2013, 09:19 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Another non customer & the biggest offender would be 73ta. This idiot has physically threatened me no less than 3 times over the years & was never banned by the mods. I’m pretty sure that’s against any forum rules. He basically is nothing more than a troll in these threads with libel comments that he posts. He has no reason to because he is not a customer & had all his money returned to him. Yet he has spent 15-20% of his total posts on this site plus other sites bashing me. He’s more worried about twisting the facts on his refund so it makes him look like a good guy rather than the way it really went down. Because he has been bashed over the years for it by the guys involved & rightly so. He is a dou che & a hypocrite that bashes a product that he wants real bad.
I had past customers ask if the guy responding to their adds when the were selling a set was the same idiot & I said yep that’s him.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

crusty,
get off the miss info crap that you post. Just like in your last post. Fact is you were offered many different ways to get this over with including a way to be paid back. Yet you just posted to come up with a plan to pay back over time or your exact words ""pay our money back, or come up with a plan to do it over time"" Really!! That’s misleading there were a few ways that were offered to you. The same that were offered too others that had taken the offer & are now not owed a dime. Their using there header's just as you could have & within a week of accepting the plan. Maybe there just smarter than you or had a clearer mind. Or you just couldn't see past your anger & really want to stick it to me & therefore sticking it to everyone else that’s waiting. Ya your just a guy that would rather risk others needs just because you are all about you.
I started to pay you back & you came on posting like crying princess making fun of the payment (with the plan for more) so like your last post. Most of your posts are hypocritical because you could have been paid back by now or had your headers long ago. Just like the close to a dozen others that took the option that got everything & are using there headers. Along with another one this week that accepted the same thing & will get his sets this week or early next. Man I’m such a crook… Or your just not able to make the right decision & be happy without jeopardizing anyone else waiting.
You showed that nothing would satisfy you that wouldn't jeopardize the others involved. Sorry I don’t play that "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" BS especially when greasing that wheel won’t gain anything. You have proven that. It wasn't from a lack of trying on my end. But you still clog up the forum with your useless posts.
You put yourself in the rear as refunds are last. Even though I made the effort to start yours early & you proved it wasn't worth it. I moved on to the guys that the time would be better worth used on.
Like I said you could have be done long ago like the others I mentioned that 90% of them I owe NOTHING to but that’s really not what you want. You just want to stick it to me & by doing that everyone else waiting. I'll keep sending headers out until then & hope I get all done including you. If not & you stick it to me like you want then I sincerely hope that you may be the only one that actually gets effected buy your BS posts.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

GTOLou,
get real! Aron told me you contacted him & were ready to buy a set. I told Aron to tell you I wouldn't sell you a set. Look at your first few posts in this thread. Your first two post was nothing more than a Doug's commercial & a slander in your first. The third post & many of the rest of your posts were useless stirring. Didn't you notice (because Aron refused to tell you I wasn't going to sell you a set no matter how bad the money was needed) that neither I or Deanna never answered any of your questions about the 2" headers? I have been plagued by Doug's zombies from the very first thread in 04' before anything ever got started.
So rest assured you would never have had a set. No matter how hard Aron pressed me it just wasn't going to happen. Your posts weren't just an attack on me but an attack on the guys waiting through me.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Larry Navarro really has no money in this & isn't a customer. His involvement is solely limited to being what was thought to be a friend that had helped from the very first post in Feb 04'. He not only stood by me all along through good & bad but he also loaned his original H/O O-port tri-y's. They were to be used for the original header co on the first run in 04' to copy. It was under the understanding that they would in fact be destroyed according to the any of the header co's I spoke with. I would then replace them using the new copies.His H/O's went to three header Co's since 04'. None of those Co's ended up using them as a pattern or even damaging them in any way.

Contrary to what Larry has said in the past none of the headers I make are copies of them. The only header that even remotely resembles the Larry's H/O's is just the pass side of my 64'-67' A-body headers. Like I just said only the pass side resembles the H/O & differ's in two ways. #1 Mine has more ground clearance. #2 Mine doesn't have the fitment issues that Larry's H/O headers had & others had reported (although I have never seen those issues when test fitting his headers) So mine fit way better & don't require the huge dents like Larry's has or have a need to cut/trimming any suspension.
Larry has received his H/O tri-y's back in far better condition than I when received them. When I received them in 04' the coating was dull, chipped & scratched. I had them recoated so that when he got them back they had new shinny ceramic coating with no scratches or chips.

Everything seemed hunky-dory with Larry until critter posted that he received a set of O-ports. There seems to be bad blood between Larry & critter. When critter received his set & posted about them. Larry went into scorned bitch mode & came up with some conspiracy theory that it was in trade for an HPP article, really?? I didn't ask for critter to post nor did I think it was going to be anything more than a brief "hey I got them" instead of the right up critter gave.
From then on any post from Larry has just been to either bump the thread or stir the pot. Any posts that Larry made it sound as if he was ready to purchase were really either to stir things or bump the tread. Because any try to arrange it was a waste. He had posted in another thread that he was going to copy his H/O's & also seemed to want a set of mine maybe to copy after I cleared up that they are in no way a copy of his & fit way better. Of course with comments like that any purchase would have needed him to state that he would in no way try to copy them. He has yet to state that & therefore has yet to receive a set. Which from what I hear is similar to what the bad blood between critter & Larry is since a product Larry makes is similar to one that a friend or family member of critters makes.
So looks like that maybe Larry's M/O. So his comments after critters posts here are completely useless except to bump or bring back to the top after no one has posted in a while. Anyone can see that's the case by going through the thread, when it’s dead there's good ol Larry, bump or ... or ...bump or some comment to irritate the last comment made from someone else. Then there's the fake posts to try to purchase..
He even provokes guys to think that the sales of a header in another thread is in somehow a way that I’m working against everyone, Really? Like I explained above there’s no real call for these headers to begin with. So I had to fill the void between the sales with something. After all I have sold everything I had stashed for 20+yrs including my complete RAV motor & countless other rare parts to get this done.
So for anyone to make a completely stupid comment like “”he shouldn’t be selling any other headers”” is like saying I shouldn’t have sold any rare parts in the past to move forward. Complete nonsense from emotion. I have shown that I will do anything I need to do to finish this or I would have kept all my stuff long ago.

Mods, Isn’t interfering with a classified add against the rules? & banning usually the thing?

Old 02-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

itsme,

Who cares, you obviously didn’t read anything in the thread except maybe a few neg posts & saw $$$$. After all if you even read the first post or any others on this subject TIN KITTEN wouldn’t know his butt from a hole in the ground if he stepped in it.
He had posted enough BS & slander on the web about me that can easily be completely disproven & some things that have nothing at all to do with the headers that he twisted so ba it is no where near the truth.
He’s been banned from all the Pontiac boards for his BS & I header even other forums. All the forums when he was on them treated him like the class clown & rightly so. Once you don’t treat him like the world revolves around him then he turns real quick on you & all that are with you. He’s a god in his own mind.
After I got tired of his narcissistic view of him self & how he tried so hard to get me to believe he was “all that” His anger issues were over whelming. He’s narcissist control freak with anger management issues. So go ahead & love him then you’ll be friends for life.

Last edited by TUNNEL PORT; 02-10-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Closed Thread