Exhaust TECH Mufflers, Headers and Pipes Issues

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Now for these POS idiots that call me a crook which by the way is also against any forum rules to call another member names.

I have very few old orders left & even with the negative effect your ignorant posts make. So pick your words carefully because I will use them. Or you can just hope that I get stopped so somehow you wont look like the idiots that you are.
Now I’ll get back to work I spent way to much time on this & it most likely wont matter anyway. I’ve gone over my yearly posting quota

Old 02-10-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUNNEL PORT View Post
So to you tiny minded people that were told by the mods not to post. Here are the posts for the rules of these threads posted in theses threads by the mods:

By b-man

later by Ccass

& 1st by David Holmberg

Goes to prove it dont take any brains or even having over a 3rd grade reading skill to bash someone. All you have to be is sure that the mods are powerless to stop you.
PM sent per moderator directive re: purchased headers (also copied to David Holmberg
per his invitation and your quoting him)

Thank you. Nathan Dougal in Chicago

Old 02-10-2013, 11:04 PM

Did you even read my PM that I replied to? You really don't get where I'm coming from. I didn't "see $$$$" I saw a mess. Like I told you I was not looking for your money. I know there are a lot of Vultures out there be I'm not one of them. I have a full time job that pays the bills and my company is something I do on the side because I find it interesting and I enjoy it. I don't need to make headers. I was just offering to fill a need like I did with Subaru owners.

I went from an hobbyist to a small business owner about 3 years ago. I know how hard that is to manage and all I offered was to help you organize and streamline to move your product and maybe cut your cuts. I design, manufacture, and sell my own products. I have been doing this awhile and I have a lot of connections with coaters, shipping, etc .. I even made contacts with exhaust manufactures and a lot of other people when I went to SEMA. People that could have helped you. But.......

I think I'm fortunate to have been able to start a legitimate company that makes a profit, pays it's taxes and let me go to SEMA. All I was offering you was a hand and some insight. But, I guess you don't need it. So, Good luck. Bryan
Quote:
itsme,

Who cares, you obviously didn’t read anything in the thread except maybe a few neg posts & saw $$$$. After all if you even read the first post or any others on this subject TIN KITTEN wouldn’t know his butt from a hole in the ground if he stepped in it.
He had posted enough BS & slander on the web about me that can easily be completely disproven & some things that have nothing at all to do with the headers that he twisted so ba it is no where near the truth.
He’s been banned from all the Pontiac boards for his BS & I header even other forums. All the forums when he was on them treated him like the class clown & rightly so. Once you don’t treat him like the world revolves around him then he turns real quick on you & all that are with you. He’s a god in his own mind.
After I got tired of his narcissistic view of him self & how he tried so hard to get me to believe he was “all that” His anger issues were over whelming. He’s narcissist control freak with anger management issues. So go ahead & love him then you’ll be friends for life.

Old 02-10-2013, 11:33 PM

Default PM Sent - I think?

I too have sent a PM to Mr. Holmberg and Ron (Tunnel Port). However Tunnel Port's PM Box is full and cannot accept any more messages. I believe my PM got through to Mr. Holmberg. But the PMs don't show in my "sent" folder. Therefore I have copied and pasted my PM here for all to see. Certain stuff is edited out for privacy issue on this thread. But the PM is filled out in full.

================================================== =========

MY PM TO MR. HOLMBERG AND TUNNEL PORT:

I am sending this PM according to the recent posting about Tribal Tube Headers. In order to inform those persons of my situation with regard to my header purchase.

Address: XXXX Xxxxxxxxxxx Xxxxx Lane, Lincoln CA 95648
Phone Number: 916-XXX-XXXX
Forum Screen Name: Classic Driver Man
Email: xxxxxxxxxxx-at-gmail.com
Date of Purchase: March 27, 2012
Type of Headers: First Generation Firebird
Purchase price: $515.00 by way of Paypal

Notes: Tribal Tubes Headers = 1st Gen Firebird, 1 3/4 Primary, D Port, 3in round collector, no coating, 3in to 3in slip fit reducers, tabs packed with headers.

Statement: Request either headers or full refund. Whichever is quicker.

Thank you.

================================================== =========

Old 02-11-2013, 01:35 AM

Default Thanks for the communication here Ron

I am glad that there is a dialogue here. It makes me feel hopeful. Thank you Ron.

Old 02-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
GTOLou,
get real! Aron told me you contacted him & were ready to buy a set. I told Aron to tell you I wouldn't sell you a set. Look at your first few posts in this thread. Your first two post was nothing more than a Doug's commercial & a slander in your first. The third post & many of the rest of your posts were useless stirring. Didn't you notice (because Aron refused to tell you I wasn't going to sell you a set no matter how bad the money was needed) that neither I or Deanna never answered any of your questions about the 2" headers? I have been plagued by Doug's zombies from the very first thread in 04' before anything ever got started.
So rest assured you would never have had a set. No matter how hard Aron pressed me it just wasn't going to happen. Your posts weren't just an attack on me but an attack on the guys waiting through me.
Good grief...I guess Tunnel is Ron?? Man - I, in GOOD FAITH wanted to purchase a set and I said Aaron seemed like a good dude. I don't know you. Aaron did NOT tell me you were not willing to sell me some - THANKS for letting me know. I had no idea.

And as far as Dougs go - no knock on your headers, but I've had good luck with Doug's. I don't work for them. In the spirit of this thread - I won't mention them again.

Good luck to all involved here.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Ron......two-sides to every story and what you "claim" is speculation, or is a complete falsehood.
Why you would try and justifiy YOUR problems by throwing my name in this pissing match shows your lack of integrity.
Anyone, can see that what has transpired over the last several years is nothing more than a lack of common and business sense.
I told you ALONG time ago NOT to ignore those who bitched and complained, to be the last to get their headers...... OUT OF SPITE!!
These guys HAD ALREADY PAYED THEIR MONEY. and you chose to "punish" them....again,.......OUT OF SPITE!!
In short, your actions started the "second round" of your problems. Had you done what was RIGHT, the bashing would have been H I S T O R Y.
I believe there's enough to be read in the history of these posts that justifies why folks are pissed at you.
Unfortunately for Aron he now has a blemish on his reputation as well.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Now for these POS idiots that call me a crook which by the way is also against any forum rules to call another member names.

I have very few old orders left & even with the negative effect your ignorant posts make. So pick your words carefully because I will use them. Or you can just hope that I get stopped so somehow you wont look like the idiots that you are.
Now I’ll get back to work I spent way to much time on this & it most likely wont matter anyway. I’ve gone over my yearly posting quota
I love this statement..... Especially the first paragraph about name calling. You gotta love the irony there! I too am guilty of this.... so enough said on that.

Second paragraph.... I guess I will choose my words carefully..... Hmmmm. Play nice because he has my money? I guess that is what it means.

Okay, with all that being said. I only have one thing to say....

WHERE ARE THE HEADERS I PAID FOR ALMOST TEN MONTHS AGO?!!!

Old 02-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Larry Navarro really has no money in this & isn't a customer. His involvement is solely limited to being what was thought to be a friend that had helped from the very first post in Feb 04'. He not only stood by me all along through good & bad but he also loaned his original H/O O-port tri-y's. They were to be used for the original header co on the first run in 04' to copy. It was under the understanding that they would in fact be destroyed according to the any of the header co's I spoke with. I would then replace them using the new copies.His H/O's went to three header Co's since 04'. None of those Co's ended up using them as a pattern or even damaging them in any way.

Contrary to what Larry has said in the past none of the headers I make are copies of them. The only header that even remotely resembles the Larry's H/O's is just the pass side of my 64'-67' A-body headers. Like I just said only the pass side resembles the H/O & differ's in two ways. #1 Mine has more ground clearance. #2 Mine doesn't have the fitment issues that Larry's H/O headers had & others had reported (although I have never seen those issues when test fitting his headers) So mine fit way better & don't require the huge dents like Larry's has or have a need to cut/trimming any suspension.
Larry has received his H/O tri-y's back in far better condition than I when received them. When I received them in 04' the coating was dull, chipped & scratched. I had them recoated so that when he got them back they had new shinny ceramic coating with no scratches or chips.

Everything seemed hunky-dory with Larry until critter posted that he received a set of O-ports. There seems to be bad blood between Larry & critter. When critter received his set & posted about them. Larry went into scorned bitch mode & came up with some conspiracy theory that it was in trade for an HPP article, really?? I didn't ask for critter to post nor did I think it was going to be anything more than a brief "hey I got them" instead of the right up critter gave.
From then on any post from Larry has just been to either bump the thread or stir the pot. Any posts that Larry made it sound as if he was ready to purchase were really either to stir things or bump the tread. Because any try to arrange it was a waste. He had posted in another thread that he was going to copy his H/O's & also seemed to want a set of mine maybe to copy after I cleared up that they are in no way a copy of his & fit way better. Of course with comments like that any purchase would have needed him to state that he would in no way try to copy them. He has yet to state that & therefore has yet to receive a set. Which from what I hear is similar to what the bad blood between critter & Larry is since a product Larry makes is similar to one that a friend or family member of critters makes.
So looks like that maybe Larry's M/O. So his comments after critters posts here are completely useless except to bump or bring back to the top after no one has posted in a while. Anyone can see that's the case by going through the thread, when it’s dead there's good ol Larry, bump or ... or ...bump or some comment to irritate the last comment made from someone else. Then there's the fake posts to try to purchase..
He even provokes guys to think that the sales of a header in another thread is in somehow a way that I’m working against everyone, Really? Like I explained above there’s no real call for these headers to begin with. So I had to fill the void between the sales with something. After all I have sold everything I had stashed for 20+yrs including my complete RAV motor & countless other rare parts to get this done.
So for anyone to make a completely stupid comment like “”he shouldn’t be selling any other headers”” is like saying I shouldn’t have sold any rare parts in the past to move forward. Complete nonsense from emotion. I have shown that I will do anything I need to do to finish this or I would have kept all my stuff long ago.

Mods, Isn’t interfering with a classified add against the rules? & banning usually the thing?
Just a little info... critter never ordered any headers from you. He bought a set you had done for Aron per the attached thread...

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=665218

Old 02-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77TA View Post
Anything New on my 2" set ordered April of 2011 ?
2nd gen TA round port 3.5 oval collectors ?

Thanks
Dewayne - Have you gotten these yet? If you have it might give others hope if you would post it. I know you were one of the new orders at the time that was a sponsor for old orders so you were supposed to get them quick...

Old 02-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Good god, here we go with the self pity from Ron again. Everybody is out to get you and you only stole our money so no big deal. Ron, all I can say is you are a crook, get over it and accept the fact that YOU took money and did not deliver as promised. If you have my money then refund it, if you have my headers then send them. I thought not, you have neither and continue to twist the story while hiding.

You think refunding me $20 makes it good? You wanted me to send you or Aron more money to make things good. Ron, you need to take a step back and get a grip on the facts. You think a plan to take more money from me and then maybe I get some headers is the solution? ARE YOU FRICKIN' KIDDING ME? Your "plan" was for me to pay again and then you would send me money back. And I don't recall any offer from you to give me my money back that you already have. The fact is you sent me $20 and then did not answer my email but Aron had to decipher the situation and then YOU told me your wife had that money left over so it was sent to me. That is your reimbursement plan???

If you think getting those of us who complain banned will help you that is not a sound plan. You did this to yourself, not us.

Maybe you need some mental help, after reading your continued ramblings I think you do.

If you are mentally sound then get your head out of your posterior and make things right. Quit hiding in the shadows of the Cascades and come clean. Y

And you can take this as a threat if you want, but I will come to find you soon if you don't deliver money or headers. All I can say is tell me where you are and I will buy a ticket from Italy to come and see your operation and get my headers or money. But YOU are the real problem here and YOU are a coward Ron because you continue to hide. YOU are the one who has my money (and that of others) but fail to make good. Get a grip and tell the truth.

And who cares about sending PM's to the moderators or others, they don't have my money, you do. Are they gpoing to pay ypour debt? If they protect you then shame on them.

Guys, don't allow Ron to lure you into his game, he is a con man and this is what he does. He will try to get you to attack him so you get banned or come off like the bad guy. I know his type.

Last edited by crustysarge; 02-11-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:59 PM

Anyone that sends this guy money should go to the doctor with Ron, and have his head examined too.
If Ron wants to make headers, then he needs to make everyone whole first...thats how it works in the real world.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:06 PM

Default Dialogue ; Problem solving

[/QUOTE]
Sets almost ready & are only subject to sales:
I have 5 sets of 2" headers ....... Some of those customers were emailed before. The rest will hopefully be emailed soon after I pay for the tooling & secondary tubes. [/QUOTE]

I consider the above to be communication to me. Ron, please confirm that or correct me on whether I am included in the above. This, aside from Aron's ongoing cooperative stance, is the only means I have to communicate with you.

Let me know: ndougal@hotmail.com

-no extraneous comments, please- Thank You

Best Regards,

Nathan Dougal

Old 02-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Ron, in your posts you keep referring to "forum rules" What about the rules and laws about delivering a product that has been paid for? I have sent you on average about 2 or 3 emails a month since July, and the only response I ever received was just before I was going to file a PayPal claim, all the others were simply asking for an update. I was promised headers by you and Aaron in 3 to 4 weeks after my purchase. My car has been sitting on jack stands since July just waiting on headers. Everything else is done. I missed my vacation trip to Woodward last year and a few other events that I normally attend. I will not let that happen again this year! I will be forced to go in a different for exhaust. Maybe you will see this and respond, but who knows, all I ever asked for was an update. I hope one of those sets you have almost completed belongs to me. Paul

Old 02-12-2013, 06:32 PM

See Ron, its been two days since I sent you a PM and you still haven't responded. Much like the other ones I have sent to yourself and Aron. This is why I am disgruntled. And the fact that you've had $600 of mine for 13 months and don't seem to care. Send your "customers" their money or headers and you can avoid all of this drama.
Keep the faith, homes.
Jeff

Old 02-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Another non customer & the biggest offender would be 73ta. This idiot has physically threatened me no less than 3 times over the years & was never banned by the mods. I’m pretty sure that’s against any forum rules. He basically is nothing more than a troll in these threads with libel comments that he posts. He has no reason to because he is not a customer & had all his money returned to him. Yet he has spent 15-20% of his total posts on this site plus other sites bashing me. He’s more worried about twisting the facts on his refund so it makes him look like a good guy rather than the way it really went down. Because he has been bashed over the years for it by the guys involved & rightly so. He is a dou che & a hypocrite that bashes a product that he wants real bad.
I had past customers ask if the guy responding to their adds when the were selling a set was the same idiot & I said yep that’s him.
1. Show proof of me physically threatening you 3 or more times, I know it was one.

2. My money was not returned by you it was taken out of your account by my credit card company for non-delivery of a product.

3. I would have loved to have had your product but I can't wait years so I have gone with Ram Air Restoration manifolds.

Those are the facts. Yes I no longer have a dog in this fight, but I will continue to warn people about your pyramid scheme!

Old 02-16-2013, 03:19 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Anybody got any communication or headers this week?

Old 02-16-2013, 03:51 AM
Senior Chief

Thumbs up Yup. He's still shipping headers.

I heard from Ron last week and then we
received a set of D-ports this week.

He was working on the mentioned sets
of 2-inchers (got a set of those ordered).

Old 02-16-2013, 11:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I am still patiently waiting on my 2inch set. I am hoping one of those mentioned is mine .

Old 02-17-2013, 01:44 AM

Please let the rest of us know if anyone get headers! I sure would like to have something for my $515 bucks! He talks about conduct (on the this board) and he is working hard, etc, etc. All I can say... he took my money... and I have nothing!!!

WHERE ARE MY HEADERS? I PAID YOU RON.... WHERE ARE THEY?