Old 01-28-2021, 12:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: Pontiac Heaven in the Arizona desert & above the White mountains in the cool country of eastern Az
Default Over 400 Pontiac parts cars , in 2 locations , here in Arizona

Pontiac Heaven has well over 400 vintage Pontiacs from 1955-1981 and most are available for parts. I am a serious private collector, not a business and do this my self.
If you have any needs, here are simple instructions to inquire-
. 1 year, make , model and do not forget body style. If you do not know what a body style is, here are some examples of a body style- station wagon, convertible, 4 door sedan, 2 dr hard top, etc )
2. My minimum parts price is $80 so, if what you want you are not willing to pay at least that, please do not inquire.
3. packing and shipping is avail for most items as is storage.
4. no phone calls. if I took them, I would never get anything done in my life, sorry. there is only so much of me to go around and I have a life outside of the parts hobby
5. no PMs, I am not here much anymore. The ways to reach me are-
A. email direct- steve@pontiacheaven.org
B message my Pontiac Heaven page on face book
6. no plastic, pay pal, etc. cash, check, money orders. traditional payments. Post office money order is preferred in most cases.
7. If you need it right away, or yesterday, check elsewhere. I do this service for fun and to provide parts to the hobby and will not be pressured.

Proceeds/purchases benefit the Pontiac hobby! Yes, they do! The Pontiac Heaven Museum is in planning in eastern Arizona on 12.6 acres that is paid off and zoned, permitted and approved! A 9,000' steel building has been purchased and am saving to have it erected for about 50 vintage Pontiacs, a race car shop and restoration and learning center for years and decades to come! generations and Pontiac power fans well beyond my years will benefit from the vision, planning and massive investment in time and money to do this for the hobby. Your purchases are most appreciated.
Follow Pontiac Heaven on Face book to keep current on parts, project cars, drag/show/swap/autocross events, museum updates, history, race cars, boats and more!
Donations of your time, parts, cars, memorabilia is accepted and appreciated for future generations of the Pontiac Powered hobby that is do dear to me.
thank you much!

Hosting-
23rd annual Pontiac Heaven weekend- Phoenix pending due to covid
Pontiac Heaven Museum in process
Phil 2:11

Last edited by Stuart; 01-28-2021 at 08:34 PM.
Old 07-20-2021, 12:39 AM

Hi Steve, looking for a 315 jetaway trans bellhousing, can you help me?
Scott @ edwmill17@gmail.com
Thank you for your time.