Exhaust TECH Mufflers, Headers and Pipes Issues

Old 12-23-1999, 10:33 PM
Suspended

My "mate", Lester Guthrie of Austrailia has sent me money to buy him a driver's side manifold, but nobody's got 'em in stock. Ram Air Restorations, whom I thought supplied all the suppliers, claims not to make them. He says he gets them from another source. I've called the major players and was told "no gots." Any ideas for helping ol' Lester out?

Old 12-23-1999, 10:33 PM
Suspended

My "mate", Lester Guthrie of Austrailia has sent me money to buy him a driver's side manifold, but nobody's got 'em in stock. Ram Air Restorations, whom I thought supplied all the suppliers, claims not to make them. He says he gets them from another source. I've called the major players and was told "no gots." Any ideas for helping ol' Lester out?

Old 12-24-1999, 12:13 AM

Scott - go to the "rare stuff" in the navigation bar on the top of the page. I think I saw one in the '55-'69 section.

Old 12-27-1999, 01:42 AM
Administrator

Scott, Long branch manifolds are a product of a company in Ohio. However, like most repros they don't actually cast them or machine them in house. Therefore they are at the mercy of a large foundry as to when they will run them. That is why most vendors are always out of them. Only thing you can do is get your name on a waiting list with one of the major vendors. They could come in next month or next May... you never know.