Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yep - there is usually a reason why a company doesn't take a credit card. They don't want their customers to have the ability to stop payment if the item turns out to be a piece of S.

Old 04-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I got my switch in only one week and it looks just like he said. I agree, 9 complains out of about 1000 sales is not too shabby.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:31 PM

Default garys gto

hi all,i having hard time with him now!!!!! i bought some parts from him on e-bay i left a neg. review because of communitation i told him the parts and money was alright that communitation needs inprovedment now i am a low life along with other things i wish he would just go away. p. s. what hurt the most he said he would not sell to me again,i stay awake last night worred.

Old 11-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I bought the small dash piece that fits below the steering column for a 69 GTO from Gary. He sent the wrong part the first time and later sent the correct one. He was very slow to ship--which was no problem. But the pleasant thing was that the part was very nice.

I think I would use him for something that you cannot find elsewhere. He was not rude, but I was careful to be polite.

Some people know all of their rights, but none of their obligations.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I have purchased items from Gary. Always satisfied with the parts. Once I received a part (43 years old) and didn't like it (nothing wrong with it, I am just VERY picky). He told me to send it back, and promptly credited my card. I have BS'd on the phone with him and always found him personable........just saying. Eric

Old 12-28-2010, 11:26 AM
Senior Chief

Default GTO Goodies

I bought a 19" Clutch Fan for my 69 GTO. Fan was as described as far as physical structural condition (excellent)...... but the "restoration" work to the piece was so so. All in all, I think I paid a fair price, even if I had to buff the blades and mask/paint the center to my liking (get rid of sloppy masking on his part, clean up lines).

Personally, I wouldn't pay any price on one if his items if "restoration work" is priced in to the item....as you may have to re-do it.....

BETTER PICTURES would have revealed the quality of his "resto" work....ask for up close pics if possible.

All in all, I was satisfied, I paid a bit high, but his clean-up/paint work priced in at about 30 bucks in my estimate.......I was still happy though, as the fan was structurally perfect. Better pics from them would help.

Old 01-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC AULL View Post
I have purchased items from Gary. Always satisfied with the parts. Once I received a part (43 years old) and didn't like it (nothing wrong with it, I am just VERY picky). He told me to send it back, and promptly credited my card. I have BS'd on the phone with him and always found him personable........just saying. Eric
Gary is very personable. Just don't question him on his chrome items that don't contain any actual chrome.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Bought 2 64 bumpers from him , they arrived with cracks in the chrome and welds that were bad repairs , terrible time with him !