Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 01-06-2000, 06:09 PM

Butler Classics Larry Lorenz
Milwaukee, Wi
414-466-2300

List your good or bad experiences as a response. As always be fair and professional. Beware.... Slander or unsubstantiated claims or greivances could be grounds for legal action.

If you would like to add a business, individual, club, association....etc. Please e-mail Performance Years.

Old 01-06-2000, 06:09 PM

Butler Classics Larry Lorenz
Milwaukee, Wi
414-466-2300

List your good or bad experiences as a response. As always be fair and professional. Beware.... Slander or unsubstantiated claims or greivances could be grounds for legal action.

If you would like to add a business, individual, club, association....etc. Please e-mail Performance Years.

Old 01-20-2000, 01:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

They were very, very good to me! I have not had to call them in 3 or 4 years, but when I was going through my '67 convertible, I bought $1000's of dollars in stuff from them. I'm in CA and even across all those miles I never had a reason to NOT trust them. They never disappointed me. Strictly business,I would try to crack a joke and Larry would just ask me what the date code needed to be [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I still have a beautiful NOS California A.I.R. carb on my car that I got in the original box.

------------------
James Fasso

Work
'67 GTO Convertible "Koerner Built 413 500 hp with a Victor!.. I'll run a stock intake."
'75 Formula 400 - Daily Driver -
Running with my Home Built 455 and TH400

Details here:
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=588372
Old 01-20-2000, 09:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I have know Larry for years and he does a commendable job! If you don't know Larry, he is strictly business. However, if you do know Larry, he will dish out some pretty good jokes. The Tempest was done by his shop and I have bought many hard to find parts over the years from him.
http://www.wauknet.com/douthitt/

Eric Douthitt