Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 12-14-1999, 10:44 AM

Nunzi's Automotive
Brooklyn, NY
718-837-1135

List your good or bad experiences as a response. As always be fair and professional. Beware.... Slander or unsubstantiated claims or greivances could be grounds for legal action.

If you would like to add a business, individual, club, association....etc. Please e-mail Performance Years.

Old 12-14-1999, 10:44 AM

Nunzi's Automotive
Brooklyn, NY
718-837-1135

List your good or bad experiences as a response. As always be fair and professional. Beware.... Slander or unsubstantiated claims or greivances could be grounds for legal action.

If you would like to add a business, individual, club, association....etc. Please e-mail Performance Years.

Old 12-25-1999, 01:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Nothing but the best is offered by Nunzi. His camshafts are ground to his specs and they do work. I recommend him to anyone. He has free tech help in the evening. Feel free to email me for any further info. jrotella@home.com

Old 01-08-2000, 02:17 AM

I have known Nuniz for years .He's one of the best out there, and you can always get him on the phone if you need him. He was one of the first racing and making parts for Pontiac's and he will always be one of the best. Am proud to call him a friend.

Old 01-08-2000, 07:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Nunzi is the BEST bar none... I love every trip to his shop, Its like going to pontiac history/racing school every trip.... His Help is worth far more than dollars and cents... You get get things done cheeper but you can't BUY better Quality. John Bailey

Old 03-20-2000, 04:24 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I feel very lucky to personally know Nunzi and his son as well - good people. Once at Norwalk I blew a head gasket on Sat. afternoon. I was ready to pack it in. Nunz came over and said - "you can get this fixed - your here - get it fixed ! - I know guys who thrashed with worse then this and went to the final" All I needed to hear - ripped the head off found some felpro head gaskets (Steve Snyder saved me there - triggerman had the torque wrench) Nunz came by again checked my head with a straight edge and feeler gauge for me and said "itsa fine" I went to the Semi's on Sunday

East Coast Pontiac engine builder - still going strong
4 month waiting list
email spotfam@verizon.net

1981 Trans Am 455 w/6X heads 4 speed 4 wheel disc (for sale)
1969 Trans Am clone 9.79 at 139 so far
1964 Banshee clone project - Opel GT platform
Old 03-20-2000, 09:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The Nunz, he's a gooda man. No can speak english to good, but **** I speak a Italian, so I under stood every thing he says. I first met Nunzi at English Town, there was a guy there with a 68 GTO running 10.50's with one of his 400 motors, MAN! Nunzi was screaming!!! at this guy, I look down and the guy had drove over Nunzi's foot....LOL..... you talk about one mad wop. Later he invited us over for dinner, boy can his wife cook. That was the best hot dog's an beans I ever had.Hey he's one of the best, what can I say.

Old 04-26-2000, 04:56 PM

Just had Nunzi do a set of stock 197 heads for my 71 T/A. Head work along with his suggested cam and 1.6 rollers has been a night and day difference in performance. Any time I call he helps me with my questions and his work was excellent and prices fair. This guy has forgotten more about Pontiacs than most people will ever know.