National Events Events that normally draw audiences from more than a 10 state range

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2022, 01:10 AM
Senior Chief

Default Attending the 2022 Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals (MCACN)

It's been on my bucket list to go to the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (MCACN) and I'm planning on going this year. I'm fortunate enough to be from the area, and it will make traveling back there easier. I've been reading about the show for years and now that the show is back on for 2022 (post-Covid), I'd like to attend.

As someone who has never been to MCACN, does anyone who has gone in the past have any tips on attending the show? The show is two days, but does it take two days to see the show or can you walk the whole show in a day? If it takes two days, I want to make sure I get tickets for both days and I plan to stay in a hotel for the night. If you've stayed in a hotel for the show, where did you stay...Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you in advance for your help!