Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 12-14-2018, 10:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckmastr View Post
Really???

Yes we all know your some street race bad ass but that doesn't help many here.

ROTFLMFAO ....... not to mention the ECM has a sense of humor.

Old 12-14-2018, 10:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckmastr View Post

Think about the quality of people and cars you are talking about when you say "You East Coast people"
Langer
Rex
Kinsler
Lil Jack
Snyder
SikGoat
These and several others have saved many people countless $$ by Racing / testing finding out what works and what doesn't.
Impressive list! I've personally received advice or had dealings with five of the six guys on the least. All good guys and very willing to help.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Aaron, that was one dumbest post you made about us. Not even replying to that, but if you go back to the thread about the cv1 engine that went 7s recently most of us said good job and were happy for him. It doesnt matter which heads and stuff are on a person's car, the cv1 stuff was and is still hurt from Jim and Bill and dont forget the bull**** GreatGto started.They do more harm to themselves than good. You can guarantee if Butler Performance designed that head or another head they would sell the **** out of them. That is because they don't go on social media and bash everyone that has something bad to say. The ECM has helped most people that have asked either on here or at the track and that's a FACT.

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing

Last edited by Jeff Kinsler; 12-14-2018 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-14-2018, 11:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I support the ECM, I respect them cause they know how to make a pontiac kick ass. I am sure there is plenty of guys that would love to be in that group. keep up the good work guys.

Old 12-14-2018, 12:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The real leader of the ECM...

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AAC96178-6EAB-4EC1-B3B9-DF125FD73EDF.jpeg
Views:	106
Size:	296.7 KB
ID:	500152  

Old 12-14-2018, 01:15 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
You don’t have a clue of what you are talking about.
The only way to move the Pontiac community forward is to be out there on the track racing against the other brands, trying what and will not work. I share a lot of information with people that I learn at the track. And that goes along with Jeff, Billy and a few others that race.

I ran E heads and they are a great cylinder head for the money. Easy to get a 3400# car in the 7s with them, Gaby helped set all that up.

Visner supplied me with the heads,!I could have told him I didn’t want anyone else to have another set for a small fee. But that would not help moving the Pontiac community forward.

The most divisive part in the Pontiac community is you and the CV1 crowd.
All you say is how great this product is and we are going to do this and we are going to skull drag Langer NA, make half a dozen intakes, blah, blah, blah. Very secretive when something does not go right and you all stay off the boards for months at a time.

You guys talk a lot of chit and don’t back it up, that’s why you don’t get any respect around here.
You nail it Jack and thanks for all your help and everyone in the ECM that has help me over the last 20yrs on this board,

Last edited by Mark G; 12-14-2018 at 01:22 PM.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:43 PM
Suspended

I go to the Pontiac race at Norwalk all the time and its not just a few guys helping everyone out its like one big family they ALL help everyone out if needed. In fact going to the Dragstrip and RACING for 40 something years drag racers always one another out even if they have to race you next round....FACT!
CV crowed is no different from another if attack or provoked they stick up for themselves or their parts and there are a few people (some are racers) that will go out of their way to provoke.....kind of silly, grade school stuff.

GTO George

Old 12-14-2018, 07:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Quinton View Post
Naw, that's not it at all.

You and your east coast people are about influence in the Pontiac community and nothing else, not racing or going fast or helping anyone else. You're all about yourself and helping yourself. You tear down anyone that has an opposing view or might have a different offering. Better or worse you don't know the difference. You only support who you're buying your power or suspension from currently to support your own personal interest. Once it changes, you change and support whoever is supporting you at the moment. You're all about you and nothing else.

It was Eheads, then it was Gabby, then it was Visner, then it was BES to clean up your mess. It's Rhoads now, who will it be tomorrow? Soon it will be someone else to clean up your mess when you fk something else up. Who's under the bus? Who knows.

Save your self righteous BS for you and your east coast crew. The truth is you and your team is killing the Pontiac hobby faster than anyone could.

Keep up the good work.

I'm down on street when you're in town. Just keeping it REAL.

... now that's some truth right there ...

Old 12-14-2018, 07:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65nss4spdGTO View Post
The real leader of the ECM...

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

... ...

Old 12-14-2018, 07:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
Aaron, that was one dumbest post you made about us. Not even replying to that, but if you go back to the thread about the cv1 engine that went 7s recently most of us said good job and were happy for him. It doesnt matter which heads and stuff are on a person's car, the cv1 stuff was and is still hurt from Jim and Bill and dont forget the bull**** GreatGto started.They do more harm to themselves than good. You can guarantee if Butler Performance designed that head or another head they would sell the **** out of them. That is because they don't go on social media and bash everyone that has something bad to say. The ECM has helped most people that have asked either on here or at the track and that's a FACT.

... could you be anymore wrong ??? ... make no mistake Jeff, you and your ECM dipchits have been trying to destroy this head for a decade, which is in case you are not aware is 10 years ago bud ...

... you will not find posts by me or Roland trying to destroy another cylinder head the way you and your ECM boys have, and that is not our doing either, you claim this 10 yr war is because of Roland and myself huh ??? Then how bout you explain why you and Jack off have been trashing this head and anyone attached to it well before i came along ??? ...

... that's right jeff, too many here remember all too well how you and your crew have been chitting on this program way before i came along, but yet here you are somehow blaming me for this war now ??? ...

... Really ???? ... Jack among many many others were well under way to destroying this head WAY before any of you even knew my name, but now i'm somehow responsible for this war ??? ...

Old 12-14-2018, 08:07 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson Port Development View Post
... could you be anymore wrong ??? ... make no mistake Jeff, you and your ECM dipchits have been trying to destroy this head for a decade, which is in case you are not aware is 10 years ago bud ...

... you will not find posts by me or Roland trying to destroy another cylinder head the way you and your ECM boys have, and that is not our doing either, you claim this 10 yr war is because of Roland and myself huh ??? Then how bout you explain why you and Jack off have been trashing this head and anyone attached to it well before i came along ??? ...

... that's right jeff, too many here remember all too well how you and your crew have been chitting on this program way before i came along, but yet here you are somehow blaming me for this war now ??? ...

... Really ???? ... Jack among many many others were well under way to destroying this head WAY before any of you even knew my name, but now i'm somehow responsible for this war ??? ...
IMO you need to show some people with real track data how good this head is I have seen a few things but nothing a E-head has not done .. So after 10yrs what do you got to shut people up ...I have friends who are BBC guys I shut them up at the track that is the only way. I let my Pontiac do the talking .. Good Luck

Old 12-14-2018, 08:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
Bill, I have not read anything since my last post. I will just say this.
When I first heard about Arnies car getting into the 7s I was impressed. Even more so with a stock block. I naturally assumed it was with ported CV heads and intake, by you.
Any Pontiac getting into the 7s with a small bore is a feat. Even a IA2-MR1. Just does not happen much. And having anything to do with it is something to be proud of. Ported or not ported.
I got bent when Dans's name was brought up in a less than positive light. I was fine before that. He was my friend for a long time and miss him.
Its that time of year when we are all supposed to be happy. Sounds better.

... well, i call total BS on your part because i copy/pasted your post that you deleted on this very subject from my email, which as anyone can read below is not someone that's impressed with this CV-1 achievement of Arnie's CV-1 Tempest to say the least, you're obviously in denial of the facts ...

{{{{{DRAGNCAR QUOTE ... """I know of no E heads, High Ports or Tigers on a stock block that have been in the 7s on spray.
So, you are telling us he did not get in the 7s with the 465cfm Race Shop heads. Burnt them up. Then did with the replacement as cast CV heads and intake ?
A head which has proven to be behind the HP and Tiger. Equal of the E head at best. And until someone makes 1160 like Mike did NA they will not be equal in my mind. Cvs don't run without power adder. Never had the WOW build. NA is the truth.
They of a sudden do something no ported to the oblivion High Port or E head has ever done with a stock block ?
CV has had 10 years of track record. And now apparently they are a bolt on 7 second as cast on a stock block top end ?
That engine had some help of some kind. Something is missing in this story. Some info out of place or omitted.
They barely beat Fultons old run to the mill E heads. Only a tenth. And they were big time ported.
I never thought for a second these Cv heads were not ported. None of it makes sense. Are they magic, 4 wheels and engine on a surf board ?
Like Judge Judy says, "if it does not make sense it usually is not true".
If someone knows of 7 second NO2 HPs or E heads in a non roller skate put it out there."""}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}...

... I clearly meant no disrespect to Whitmore's work, but you were the one referencing his work as if his RA-IV's were better than anything else, it was clearly a response to your reference of Whitmore's work ...

... which by the way was a gain of 3 tenths on a stock block application N/A in the same car ...

... this time of year has chit to do with how stupid you are ...

Old 12-14-2018, 08:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
IMO you need to show some people with real track data how good this head is I have seen a few things but nothing a E-head has not done .. So after 10yrs what do you got to shut people up ...I have friends who are BBC guys I shut them up at the track that is the only way. I let my Pontiac do the talking .. Good Luck
... how bout every time a set of CV-1's have replace heads on the car that car has gone faster ?? ... Ray Cox as of late has not done that but he's being conservative so we'll see how that turns out ...

... i suggest you do your homework sir, i seriously mean no offense ...

Last edited by Anderson Port Development; 12-14-2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:32 PM
Suspended

Quote:
... how bout every time a set of CV-1's have replace heads on the car that car has gone faster ?? ... Ray Cox as of late has not done that but he's being conservative so we'll see how that turns out ...

... i suggest you do your homework sir ...
Ray is only one guy and I suggest you don't put all your eggs in Rays basket he has earned his nickname ..….Now if Justin aka Big Chief uses your heads that would go along way if he runs better than his e-heads ..And he did go 3's with E-heads...JMO

Last edited by Mark G; 12-14-2018 at 08:40 PM.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... now that's some truth right there ...
“Wears Fulton”

Someone should make that a T shirt

😂

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 12-14-2018, 08:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

Quote:
Ray is only one guy and I suggest you don't put all your eggs in Rays basket ….
That’s a basket with a lot of cracked eggs.

Or a cracked cracker.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 12-14-2018, 08:45 PM
Suspended

Quote:
That’s a basket with a lot of cracked eggs.

Or a cracked cracker.
Maybe instead of eggs I should have said pistons..lol

Old 12-14-2018, 08:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Ray is only one guy and I suggest you don't put all your eggs in Rays basket he has earned his nickname ..….Now if Justin aka Big Chief uses your heads that would go along way if he runs better than his e-heads ..And he did go 3's with E-heads...JMO

... did i state all our eggs are in Rays basket ?? ... like i said respectfully, please do your homework sir ...

Old 12-14-2018, 09:18 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOGEORGE View Post
CV crowed is no different from another if attack or provoked they stick up for themselves or their parts and there are a few people (some are racers) that will go out of their way to provoke.....kind of silly, grade school stuff.
GTO George
^true this^

its sad that some define "help" as trashing other pontiac racers for the parts they choose to use...

Old 12-14-2018, 09:23 PM
Suspended

Quote:
“Wears Fulton”

Someone should make that a T shirt

��
Lol...Gachonise...that goes way back like bucketseats...