Old 12-22-2010, 11:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Question New Sticky?????

I think that perhaps we need a new sticky.

Project pictures to include not just your project and how you are doing but

Projects within the project. Brakes, upper and lower control arm replacement, sway bar, power steering, power brakes, changing from drum to disc, replacing the clutch, engine removal (with and without trans), radiator change, a/c work, heater replacing, heater fan replacing, carpet replacing, removing the dash, removing guages, replacing idiot lights with guages and on and on.........You get the picture.

I teach adults for a living and have discovered over the years that a picture is worth more than a thousand words.

Also, whenever you are having a particular problem, if you can include a picture it will enable those answering to better answer.

Just a suggestion.

What do you all think??

Might even be good for each forum in the tech forum series of cars to have one?
I think we need one here for all to be a benificary of how someone else has done it rather than constantly reinventing how it is done.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:22 AM
Senior Chief

As I move forward on the 71 I'll post each step. Next major step is the front suspension. I need to paint it and rebuild it with adjustable coil overs. The engine is out along with all of the sheet metal so pictures should be clear and precise.
Matt