WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 05-15-2011, 06:07 PM

Default 1998 trans am ws6

Up for sale is our 1998 ws6 Ram Air Trans AM. First the history - we are the second owners and have owned the vehicle for 5 yrs. We bought the vehicle from the original owner, which owned a Pontiac dealership in Massachusetts. She bought it new from her dealership and was kept at her beach house. She is 65 yrs old. The vehicle is red with dark gray interior, has PS, PB,, air, Am/FM CD cassette player, tilt, cruise, power trunk,power windows and door locks, T-tops, accompanied by a 6-speed LS 1 motor which has only 37,000 original miles. This vehicle has not been washed with a hose or by a car wash, or been rained on, or driven in anything less than a perfect day! It is always detailed sprayed and wiped with fiber rags. This car is TOTALLY 100% ORIGINAL! It is totally unmolested in ANYWAY! It has been adult owned since new. Just replaced the tires at the cost of $1200.00. The oil is always changed every 2,000 miles or if not driven that year, it is changed twice a year - once in the Fall and once in the Spring. The way the car is stored in the garage year round, there is plastic under it , heat and air. The T-tops have only been off 3 times. I have original window sticker when the vehicle was new, it was $30,345.00 cost. We are asking $15,500.00 - please call Ted at 815-904-4544.