Old 05-13-2012, 10:50 PM

Default WTB / WTT 1970-75 Firebird, Formula, TA

I have a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am with an Oldsmobile 350/TH350 combo. I'm entertaining the idea of swapping all of my suspension parts, etc. to the earlier body so I can ignore all of the CA emissions B.S. I'm really looking for a clean roller, 1970 - 73 preferred. Interior isn't a huge concern, nor is the suspension or drivetrain. Let me know what you have and what you'd want for it and we can go from there.

Basically I want a clean body to put everything I've already done into. If someone wanted to trade something of similar value/condition as what I have I'd consider it. I have put a complete Pro-touring F-body kit on my car in addition to powder-coating the entire suspension and underbody. The interior is almost done with exception of a replacement dash (now covered). The body needs work basically all over but especially the quarters.

Just to ballpark, I'm hoping to spend somewhere in the $2000 - $3000 range.

Thanks!

Geoff Gaither